Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another LOTV Stamp

Good Morning all

Just a quick post this morning as I am meeting my friend at the tea and craft shop for cakes and a bit of a nosey round the craft goodies ohh yummy I just feel like a bit of carrot cake and Kim makes the best carrot cake going and of course DH knows I am going there so I will have to bring carrot cake home for him too.

Onto my card I made this for a friend but I cannot say who on here as she might read this post, I used a LOTV stamp again which I just love, ohh cannot wait to ink my others up. The papers are Basic Grey which I distressed with Timmy again and used my MS punch on the edge added pins, metal butterfly, pearls, ribbon and flowers to finish.




I have entered the following challenges:



Wild Orchid – Stitching Real or Faux

Simon Says Stamp – Show Some Metal

Incy Wincy – Faux it up

Stamp Something – Use a Punch

Crafty Goings On – Stamped Image


Recipe
Papers - Basic Grey
Image - LOTV

Medium – Copic
Faux Stitches - Copic Liner Pen
Sparkle – Stickles,
Sentiment - Computer
Ribbon – Bo Bunny
Shine – Glossy Accents
Flowers – Orchid Crafts
Distressing Ink – Timmy, Antique LinenPin

Pearls – Hobby House
White Accent Pen - Perguman
Punch - MS
Metal Butterfly - Stash



More News


What a blog candy!! Charmed Cards & Crafts have once again teamed up with Graphics Direct Ltd to bring you this fantastic prize a set of 72 super duper marker pens FOR FREE!
To get the Copic set they want you to link to a project on your blog so I am linking this card up.




All for now and I shall see you all later when I have had my tea and cake ohh and a little crafty shop visit too lol.

Hugs


smalller Linda

10 comments:

Junie said...

Oh I love home made carrot cake LOL !!! What a fab idea a craft shop and a cake shop !!! I would never leave !!

Just love your card Linda !! Image super cute and your colouring GORGEOUS !!!

Sally said...

Very stunning card and I love carrot cake so please eat a bit or two for me. Enjoy your day!

pinky said...

Such a pretty card Linda, love that little image. You sound so much happier now and its great to see. Hope you enjoyed the yummy cake!!
Pinky

chrissy xx said...

Oh! How Yummy. Home made carrot cake, now that sounds nice.
A Stunning card Linda. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I haven't had carrot cake and quite a while. Sounds yummy!1

Your card is gorgeous!! I so love your colors and design!! So many fab details and gorgeous coloring!!

debby4000 said...

Oh wonderful adorable card Linda.
luv
Debby

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

This is way cute!! I love the colors and papers!! A really nice composition over all!!

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp & Show Challenge!!!

-Sarah

Riet said...

So beautiful card Linda,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

Annika said...

Awww, love that stamp and the soft purples on your card. Fantastic colouring!
Thank you for joining in our Something Punchy theme at Stamp Something this week and good luck!
Hugs
Annika

LynneForsythe said...

How cute is that image...and you accented and colored it so wonderfully!!

thanks bunches for playing along with the Design Teamies and Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online