Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Card made using Grand Calibur

Good Morning all, I have now got Brian back home and he is well and really enjoyed spending time with the family and friends and his treatment went well, so pleased he’s back it’s been quiet without him.

He bought me an early Christmas Present back with him, so excited as I got to open and use it, he got me the Grand Calibur and 2 dies whooo I am so lucky to receive a gift like this as I have wanted one since they first came out. He was also brought me a new paper cutter as my last one was driving me crazy.

I used one of the dies to make this card shape and distressed it with Pale Pink from Timmy and of course one of my new LOT stamps coloured with Pro Markers.



The paper is an old one from Basic Grey, the Snowflakes are from a MS punch then glittered twice to make them ridged, I think I went a bit overboard with the glitter as I glittered everything in sight lol.



I have entered it into the following challenges:


Wild Orchid – Blue Christmas

Passion for Pro Markers – Old and New– my card is Image and Paper

Everybody Art – Use Shapes – My shaped Card

Papertake – Cut it Out

A Spoon Full of Sugar – Anything Goes

Meljen Design - Sparkle Shine

Fresh Brewed Designs - Winter Christmas



Recipe


Image –LOTV - New
Paper – Basic Grey - Old
Sentiment – Sentiments4you
Medium – Pro Markers
Flowers – Wild Orchid
Distressing Ink – Pale Pink – Tim Holtz

Punches – M/S
Charm, Pin – Hobby House
Pearls, Lace, - Stash
Shine – Glossy Accents




Thanks for popping by my place its so good to see you and also read your comments, I do appreciate it. Have a good day all and I shall be round to see you later.

20 comments:

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card. I love the glitter.
What a fab present - how lovely of your hubby.

Nikki x

Auntie Em said...

I just love your card and no, you can NEVER have TOO MUCH glitter! :D
Your colour choices are so sweet and you did a lovely job colouring him in.
Thank you for sharing! :o)

Riet said...

So beautiful card Linda,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda, still waiting for my new machine, its not arrived in the UK yet or is stuck in customs, hopefully it wont be to long now.
Stunning card I love that image and your papers and card design is gorgeous. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Ali said...

Ooh lucky lady!! Glad Brian is back with you safe & sound xx

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Linda ! I love the glitter and this little teddy is too cute ! Love it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Shelley said...

Glad to hear your love got home safely. I wasn't sure a card could be both cute and stunningly beautiful at the same time, but you have managed that.

chrissy xx said...

Such a cutie. LOve your colouring. It's a Fabulous card.
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

Don't ever think there can be too much glitter Linda, especially for Christmas!! Glad Brian got home safely and what a fantastic pressie to get, true love or what:)Your card is absolutely gorgeous.
Pinky

yvon said...

This is so beautiful. Love the glitter and the image. Great coloring.
Hugs, Yvon

CARLA PREDIGER said...

At first, congratulations for your early Christmas present.
Your card is gorgeous.
Hugs,
Carla

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh linda! this is simply gorgeous!!!! you KNOW i love that glitter!

hugs :)

Floweret said...

Sucha beautiful card! I enjoy the glitter here very much and I dont think it was too much - well I like glitter a lot though... Glad you could join us at Fresh brewed Designs this week - hope to see you soon again!

Saskia said...

Oooooh... this card is so sweet and so beautiful!!

Lovely to see your work at Freshly Brewed Challenges!! Thanks for joining us and good luck!

Greetings, Saskia :)

Rica said...

Gorgeous card Linda, so pretty with those lovely papers and cute LOTV image. Can you go overboard with glittering at this time of year - nah - I love it.
hugs Heather xx

coldwaters2 said...

WOWWWW Linda this is excellent I love the design and image first class work hun. It is so lovely to hear that your hubby is doing well.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Tina46 Kreativblog said...

wonderful christmas card !!
thank you for joining EAC this week.
hugs tina46

Lisa aka Myran said...

This is gorgeous! I love all the glitter. Thanks for joining us over at Papertake Weekly this week :)

Tracey said...

Oh My Gosh....this is beautiful!!! I love all the sparkle and glitter. Thanks for playing with us at FBD this week.
Hugs,
Tracey

Basteltiger´s Welt said...

Wow, I´m such a glitter fan, I love your creation.
Thanks for joining us at EAC.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online