Thursday, January 6, 2011

Birthday Card

Hi All
I hope you’re all having  a good day and crafting,  I managed to get in my craft room this morning and I hope to go back in there this afternoon, Brain will be resting so it will be all quiet in the house, he’s feeling a bit tired today.

So onto my card, this card was made for a friend, I used a Bugaboo image, I just love these images, I coloured her with Shimmer paints and Sakura glitter pens, the body and face was done with Pro Markers.






I followed the sketch over at Wild Orchid Challenge which was created by the very talented Bev I also used their flowers; I added some bling, charm and lace to finish.

The inside to match






Bugaboo / Anything Goes

Wild Orchid / Sketch

Charisma Cardz – Birthday/Celebration


I shall be back later today with Whimsy Blog Hop and a couple of New release images.


That’s all for now, thanks for popping by my little place I do appreciate your comments, I am on my round to see your creations nowI need a some inspiration.


10 comments:

Sylvia said...

Wow Linda, this is a beautiful birthday card! Love the image and your coloring here :)
Sylvia xx

Junie said...

Oh Linda this is just beautiful !!! I intend getting some of these images this year LOL on my WISH LIST

Catherine said...

Oh Sweetie, your card is fantastic ! Love the colours you have chosen and I've got to get that digi ! So cool ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Rae Anne said...

Linda, the butterfly charm, the lace, and flowers, and the pastels are wonderful! I think your card is going to be a wonderful surprise indeed! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's Anything Goes swap with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Tammy said...

WOW this is gorgeous inside and out! Beautiful coloring and I love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Catch the Bug this week! Hope to see you again!
Tammy x

chrissy xx said...

The inside is just as gorgeous as the out!!! LOve it. LOve your image and colours too.
Chrissyxx

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card both inside and out Linda that image and the papers look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Gemma said...

This is such a beautiful creation Linda! Thanks for joining in with Charismas big Second Birthday Bash challenge this week! Gemma :)

Julia Moss said...

Fabulous card...love that image. Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week.

cats whiskers said...

Thanks for joining WOC with such a sweet card dear, I love that plaid paper
Hugs Jacqui x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online