Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Papertake challenge and Mojo has gone on holiday.

Hi all wow seems ages since my last post but I have had things going on over here and this is the first chance I have had to blog.

New challenge over at Papertake but first thank you to everyone who entered last week’s challenge and we saw some fantastic creations. The theme this week is a sketch for you to follow and I love following a sketch as it makes making cards a lot easier. I used a LOTV image this is a pre-coloured one that I added a bit of glitz to and a bit more colour, the sentiment is from LOTV too.






So get that lovely stash out and come and play with us and for inspiration do pop over and see the lovely DT’s creations they are truly beautiful designs and very talented ladies.


Challenges 

Wild Orchid – Let’s Get Sentimental

Darling Card Makers – Card for Yourself

Kaboodle – Bling it up

Sentimental Sunday – Colour challenge

 Hubby has not been too well this week but he is feeling a lot better today, I am pleased to say, so I will be back in my craft room again and getting on with my orders.

That’s all for now, thanks for popping by my little place I do appreciate your comments and your visits, I will be round to see you, as I have missed looking at your creations and I could do with some inspiration as my mojo has gone on holiday (without my permission lol).



23 comments:

Junie said...

Hi Linda-pops !!! Sorry to read about Brian but delighted to hear he is better today !!! nearly time for February's photo !!!! Your card is just beautiful and so different for you !!!

Jill said...

Lovely card Linda! What a great image and I love the colours! Thanks for playing again at Kaboodle Doodles. See you next week. Jill

Lythan said...

What a scrummy card. Thanks for joining in with Darimg Cardmakers this week:)

Anesha said...

Hi Linda, sorry Brian has not been well but glad to hear he is doing better. Your card is lovely and I really like the addition of the lace. Hugs Anesha

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve these colours.
LOve your lace too!
Chrissyxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda, thats stunning the papers look fabulous as does that gorgeous image. With love and hugs Shirleyxxx

Kathy said...

I hope you enjoyed making this lovely card Just for Yourself with The Daring Cardmakers this week

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

oh linda! she is absolutely gorgeous. i would love to see her in my garden. heck, i would probably try to capture her and bring her inside just so i could look at her... she's that beautiful!

hugs :)

*Vicki* said...

Lost mojo?!! I don't think so!! I just LOVE this!! The image is gorgeous and beautifully colored hun!! Brilliant card!! HUGS

paperfun said...

Linda, this is gorgeous.I looked at this and thought "Who did such beautiful work" and was pleasantly surprised to see your name.

This image is done beautifully, in a way that I have not seen before. Thank you for sharing this beauty.

Mari

Maria Matter said...

this is beautiful Linda!!! love the colors!!
take care hun
hugs & blessings!

Kelly Schelske said...

Very, very pretty Linda!

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. Such a pretty image.

Nikki x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Linda, don't think Mr Mojo is on holiday at all.
luv
Debby

Lynda said...

Wonderful card Linda - thanks for joining in with Daring Cardmakers.

Lynda xxx

Catherine said...

Another gorgeous card Linda ! Great image and beautiful colours ! Hugs and love from Catherine

MrsK said...

Hey Linda

Great creation lass! Thanks for playing along with Sentimental Sundays this week! Hugz Sal x

dj1952 said...

Wow! I love the coloring on the fairy's wings. Great job. Hugs, dj1952

Ann English said...

Oh, Linda, she is so lovely. The colors are perfection!

Thank you for joining us this week at Sentimental Sundays. I hope to see you again soon!

Ceal said...

beautiful coloring! Thanks for joining us at SS

elsi67 said...

Lovely! Thanks for playing with us at WOC♥

Cammy said...

Gorgeous image and lovely coloring! Thanks for joining us at Kaboodle Doodles!

Cheryl said...

Lovely card! The image is gorgeous!

Thank you for joining our color challenge at Sentimental Sundays .

~Cheryl~

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online