Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Papertake Weekly Challenge and Bugaboo Birthday

Good Morning all

I hope your all having a good start to your day, it raining cats and dogs here and a bit on the cool side so I have had to get the heater out lol so I am staying indoors and not venturing out today.

Onto my card and today we see a new challenge over at Papertake, and this week we would love to see Pearls and Ribbon on your creation and it happens to be some of my favourite things to use, besides flowers and bling etc.




 I used an image from Bugaboo (no surprise there then lol) as I want to enter their birthday celebrations with this one. I coloured it with Copic and Sakura glitter pens and used Bo Bunny paper, rest of the recipe below.


So get that lovely stash of Pearls and Ribbon out and come and play with us and for inspiration do pop over and see the lovely DT’s creations they are truly beautiful designs and very talented ladies.

I did the inside to match with the pearl slider and ribbon, the sentiment is a new stamp I got from Inkadinkado.



I have entered the following challenges.

Bugaboo- Birthday Celebration

Wild Orchid - Let's Get Sentimental

Kabers - Use a Digi and Ribbon

Stamp Somthing -Anything Goes

Totally Papercrafts - Happy Birthday

Crafty Anns - Old and New ----- New Sentiment Stamp and Butterfly and old Lace and Paper.

Character Cafe - Sparkle Sparkle Sparkle

By the Cute and Girly - Bling it on I used glitter pen







Recipe
Paper and Ribbon – Bo Bunny
Punches / Martha Stewart
Medium – Copic and Sakura Glitter Pen
Flowers – Wild Orchid
Butterfly – New from the craft shop here, love them
Pearls – Hobby House
Lace and Pearl Slider – Stash
Sentiment - Incadinkado

That’s all for now, thanks for popping by my little place I do appreciate your comments.

21 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous card. LOve her sparkly dress and shoes. LOve the butterfly. LOve everything.
Chrissxx

Ann Whitfield said...

This card makes me want to say "fabulous daaaaaarling!" All the detail is wonderful Linda - inside and out. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Ann's with it.
Ann x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda, well I dont know you shouldnt be showing ladies like that, shes rather naughty with that huge cake, but what a fabulous card youve made with her, its gorgeous. with love and hugs Shirleyxxxx

Catherine said...

What a fantastic card Sweetie ! I love the glittery frock ! Hugs and love from Catherine

*Vicki* said...

Holy pearls Linda!! Everything here looks so gorgeous!! LOVE all of the elegant touches and your coloring...inside and out!! Wonderful job and thank for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Sally said...

Love this card. The image is so cute.. Made me smile from ear to ear. I have left you something on my blog

Berenice R. said...

So nice card! Thanks for playing The Karber Challenge :)

Anesha said...

Beautiful card, love the image and the embellishments you used. :)

Shelley said...

Perfect in every way! I have got to get some of these images and that polka dot paper.

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda this is so beautiful the colours, design, ribbons and pearls as well as that fun image make this one top notch creation thank you so much for sharing this with us at Crafty Ann's
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lorraine A said...

fabulous card Linda :-) I love this image,, brilliant, and the details are all perfect :-)
luv
Lols x x x

Lola said...

Stella looks gorgeous and the glitter is a very nice touch. Wonderful card and the inside is just as awesome! Thanks for celebrating with us at Catch the Bug!

Cheryl said...

Fabulous card! What a great image

Tammy Miller said...

What a GORGEOUS card. I love all the detail. Thanks for playing along with us at Catch the Bug for our Birthday Challenge!.Thanks for helping to make our Birthday Bash a success! I hope you'll join us again next time.

Mel X said...

Fabulous

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

Mel X

Mel X said...

Fabulous

Thanks for joining us this week at Totally Papercrafts and good luck.

Mel X

Michele L. said...

Linda.
This is a beautiful card. So much fun!
thanks for using a Bugaboo image and joining us at Bugaboo Stamps!

Lisa aka Myran said...

Stunning card Linda! I'm loving all thedetails :)
Lisa xxx

Claire said...

Beautiful card, really stunning! I love all the details and the colours are fab!! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ann's this time
Claire xx

gerslittlesnippets said...

Beautiful creation. Full of sparkle and glitter. You put a lot of thought and work into it.
Thank you for sharing with the BTC&G challenge this month.
Geraldine x

Dena said...

Wow! What a gorgeous card! The pearls are so pretty and I love the lace!
Thanks for joining the WOC Challenge this week!
Hugs, Dena

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online