Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Papertake challenge

Hi all wow seems ages since my last post but I have had things going on over here and this is the first chance I have had to blog but I will be doing two post today, the first is for a new challenge over at Papertake,  but first thank you to everyone who entered last week’s challenge and we saw some fantastic creations.

 The theme this week is ANYTHING GOES,we do have an optional extra for you and this week it’s flowers.
 I used a LOTV image, I just love this image and this is what I going to give this to DH for Valentines beside a plain one too, as a lot of you know Brian has been ill and still is, we keep going no matter what and the sentiment was perfect for what I wanted to say.


Inside to match with hearts.



So get that lovely stash out and come and play with us and for inspiration do pop over and see the lovely DT’s creations they are truly beautiful designs and very talented ladies.

Challenges

Wild Orchid - Love Is

Deliciouse Doodles - Spots or Stripes

Crafts 4 Eternity - Polka Dots

Craft Caz - Flowers

Charisma Cards - Valentines Love


That’s all for now, thanks for popping by my little place I do appreciate your comments and your visits, I shall be back later with some new release digi images from Meljens Designs, so watch out for them.


13 comments:

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, adorable card Linda.
luv
Debby

Junie said...

Just GORGEOUS Linda !!! I am hoping things are well for you my friend !!! Your card is just truly beautiful !!! I have this stamp myself

Jo (Boots the Monkey) said...

Hi Linda

Absolutely gorgeous card, just love the LOTV image you have used and your gorgeous papers.

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Anesha said...

Such a sweet image and perfect sentiment. Hope things are going a bit better. Hugs Anesha

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Linda
A gorgeous card,thankyou for joining us at CraftyCatz for this week's challenge,
Hugs Dianne xx

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Linda ! The image is so sweet and those corners are to die for ! Hugs and love from Catherine

pinky said...

Ah Linda you brought a tear to my eye with this gorgeous card and sentiment. Your strength and love will and has seen you both through a lot. Thanks for playing along at C4E this week.
Pinky

Lisa aka Myran said...

So pretty card Linda! I'm loving all the hearts :)
Lisa xx

Teri said...

Totally AWESOME hun!
Thank you for playing our Spots & Stripes Challenge at The Delicious Doodles Challenge Blog this week, and good luck!
Hugs,
Teri x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Linda, this is really precious sweetie!! LOVE your coloring and that image is just as sweet as can be!! TFS!! HUGS

Vee said...

Such a beautiful card. Thanks for joining our Valentine/Love challenge at Charisma this week. Good Luck.
xx Vee

michele said...

Fabulous card! thanks for joining us at c4e this week hugs x

elsi67 said...

Lovely!! Thanks for playing with us at WOC ♥

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online