Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Digistamp4joy Challenge

Good Morning ladies,
I am back after taking a week off blogging to sort the house out while Brian is away, you know the cupboards you never go in and spring clean, I did manage to get a few cards done as well, you can not clean all the time lol. 
I still have lots to do but it will still be there tomorrow aggg and yesterday I got an order for 10 cards so I better get my skates on.
So let’s start off with a new challenge over at Digistamps4joy and this week we would like you to create a project using pearls and swirls to give your project a nostalgic and romantic feel.
I used the image called Gypsy and you can find the image HERE.




One random winner will be chosen (random.org) to win 3 images of choice from the store.
We will then have a DT's choice award. This award will go to the the card / project that we vote to be our favourite (and must be a digistamps4joy image). This winner will receive a $6 gift voucher to spend in the store. 


You do not need to use a Digistamps4Joy image to win.
We will choose 2 runners-up who we feel deserve a spot in the top 3.


 Challenges I have entered


Wild Orchid - Wings


Everybody Art - Pearls


Stamp With Fun - Birthday

That’s all for now and thank you for popping by my place again, it’s so good to see you and also read your comments, I do appreciate it. Have a good day all

12 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous card Linda. Great image! LOve your hair colouring looks Brill.
Chrissyxx
Going for a coffee now lol. Youv'e tired me out with talk of cleaning! he! he!

pinky said...

I could do with taking a leaf out of your book Linda, so much cleaning to catch up on!! Loving this gorgeous card, what a beautiful image and you have certainly captured a gorgeous romantic feel with your card.

Mephisto said...

WOW, what a fab image and a great card.
Thanks for joining us at EAC.
Hugs
Domi

Rica said...

Such a gorgeous card Linda, beautiful colours and your image is fabulous and you have so many beautiful embellishments.
hugs
Heather xx

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Linda ! So elegant and feminine ! I love it !

Anesha said...

Lovely card, great colours. Hope you get your order done in time! :)

elsi67 said...

Very sweet:-) Thanks for playing with us at WOC :-)

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Linda,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, perfect colours, hugs ♥ pops x

Deb said...

Beautiful card Linda, the colours are so pretty and the image is fabulous!
Happy Crafting, Debxx

*Vicki* said...

WOW! Linda, this is really gorgeous hun! LOVE your pretty coloring and details!! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Linda this is one very beautiful card, what gorgeous colours and that image is stunning I love it.
Hugs
Lorraine x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online