Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just for you Card

Hi Ladies
Been a busy day here again but I did get time to craft this afternoon before Brin came home, I made this card with one of the new releases from Meljen designs you can find this new image at Whimsy Stamps.



I followed the sketch over at Wild Orchid which was designed by Bev, thanks Bev this was a treat to work with, I coloured the image with Copic using glitter pens on the flowers, I cut it out with a nesstie, I can never give the names of the nessties as I have thrown the packages away, anyone else done that, note to self, must go on the net and find the names lol.

I used flowers from Wild Orchid, pearls from Hobby House, corner and ribbon from my stash, EK punch, MS punch for leafs, swirl was done on the Cricut and the sentiment is computer generated oh nearly forgot I stitched round the edges of the paper.

Inside to match



Challenge I have entered:

Wild Orchid – Sketch

Allsorts – Bloomin Blossom

Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

ABC – Ribbon

Papertake – Anything Goes


That’s my card for today, I shall be blogging around later but I must get hubby’s things ready for his trip, he has to go on a business trip, he will be away for a whole month aggg, unfortunately I cannot go with him but when he comes back we are going to Cyprus for a month so I am looking forward to that.

I am sat here quiet excited as he says DHL is delivering a package for me and I have no idea what it is, a pressie he says, so come man deliver it before I go insane hahaha.

Thanks for listening to my rambles and popping by to see me and I shall see you all later.



15 comments:

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Linda!!

brenda said...

A really super card Linda and I always thinks it makes a card that extra but special when the inside is decorated so prettily.

Thank you so much for sharing your lovely creation and joining in my Bloomin’ Blossoms theme at Allsorts this week.

B x

There's a Stampalot voucher up for grabs here

carol said...

ooh cute..x carol

Pops x said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, a gorgeous creation hugs pops x x x

Auntie Em said...

This is sooo sweet! Love the adorable little bunny and the way you layered the sheer ribbon over the punched out border. What a great look. The inside is so nicely finished off as well. Such a nice touch.
Thanks for sharing! :)

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Linda!! This is so so precious girl!! LOVE your coloring and it's so pretty inside and out!! :) Yummy design and papers!! TFS!! Smiles,Vicki

Crystal said...

OMGGGGGGGGG I LOVE this bunny, this is sooo super sweet Linda!

pinky said...

Thats a gorgeous card Linda,, the colours are beautiful together and love that big swirl. A whole month without hubby, thats hard but the excitement of the delivery man coming will definitely help...can't wait to hear what you got!!

chrissy xx said...

What a cute bunny. Your card is Gorgeous inside and out! LOve these papers too!
Chrissyxx
Let us know what is in your parcel lol xx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful card Linda, love the sweet Bunny.
luv
Debby

CraftinGranny said...

This is just the cutest card Linda! I love all the embellies and the colors. Good luck in the challenges! "Hugs" Carol

Nikbee said...

A beautiful card. Such a cute image.

Nikki x

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Sweetie ! Fantastic colours and what a cute image !

Mary said...

What a beautiful card, that bunny is adorable, well done! Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime.

Kim said...

Linda this is so darling hun! What a beauty! Thanks so much for joining us at WOC!
Hugs~ Kim

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online