Monday, August 29, 2011

Candy Winner and Tag

Hi Everyone

The trip to Cyprus went very quick but had a great time relaxing, we so enjoyed finding new taverns to eat at and the odd wine and bubbles was consumed by all. I managed to get a few images coloured and a bracelet made too which I shall be showing you later in the week, for now I will tell you who the lucky winner of the candy was and show you a tag I made.


I had quite a lot of entries for the candy with a twist and loved reading all your comments, thank you. I gave you all a number when the entries came in and the draw was done by the random org thingy.

The winner of the 10$ Gift Certificate from Whimsy Stamps and congratulations go to:

Number 2 which is Katrin from Germany

Thank you to everyone who entered and in a couple of days’ time I will be posting a Birthday candy so watch out for that one.


Now onto my tag I created this for a friend to go with her Birthday card and Pressie, I will show the card later this week. I used a WOJ image coloured with copic , the tag was cut by hand and using a M/S punch on the bottom, the papers are Bo Bunny and inked with Victorian Velvet distressing ink.

The butterfly die is from Whimsy Stamps one of the new releases, this had been dipped in glitter as have same  the W/O flowers, the pearls and ribbon are from my stash.





I have entered the following challenges:

Whiff of Joy – Tag

Cropstop – Anything Goes

Wild Orchid – Tag

I would like to say hi to my new followers and thanks, also to my regular followers who pop by to see me all the time, I really appreciate it and thank you for all the comments you leave me.


18 comments:

Linda said...

Welcome back. The tag is lovely as usual.
Will have to catch up soon.

Bev said...

Wow your tag is gorgeous, love all the detail. Thanks for joining us at WOC this week x

chrissy xx said...

Glad to see you blogging Linda. Sounds as though you had a lovely time.
Gorgeous tag! LOve it and LOve the cute image.
Chrissyxx

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Linda!! Your tag is really precious hun!! Love the colors and design!! :) HUGS

Margreet said...

Welcome back Linda...good you had a nice time at Cyprus...your tag is wonderful...great details!
xxx Margreet

Creations by Shirl said...

Such a pretty tag Linda~
Glad to hear you had a great time in Cyprus, I'm sure that must of been awesome..

Dragonlady said...

Hi Linda

Glad you had a good time in Cyprus. What a beautiful tag, and such a cute image.

Hugs Ali x

Ali said...

Oh how cute is that image - glad you had a good time in Cyprus xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda glad you had a lovely relaxing time in Cyprus. I am loving that tag the design and the image look super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous i love the colours, thanks for joining us at WOC this week hugs pops x

Crystal said...

AWWWW Linda this is soooooo SWEET!!!! LOVE this tag!!! ADORABLE!

pinky said...

Gorgeous tag Linda, the image is so cute but so love all the gorgeous flowers. Glad you had a lovely time:)

Kathleen B. Hernandez said...

Wow! What a beautiful and cute tag creation!

Thanks for joining us at CropStop!

Kathleen
Blog: “Let’s Get Scrappy!”

Catherine said...

What a gorgeous tag Linda ! Your friend will love it ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Nannieflash said...

Oh Linda that is one gorgeous bookmark, and I love all the flowers and details they are all stunning. hugs Shirlexx

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous tag Linda!! I just love sweet Henry, your colors and all the added flowers and textures!! Beautiful work as always my friend!
hugs,
Chris

oh..Thanks for joining the WOJ challenge this week!!

Vicki said...

Gorgeous tag, Linda!!! Your details are always fabulous. Thanks for joining our CropStop Challenge!

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

sounds like you had a fabulous time! the tag is stunning. a neighbor of mine just asked if i made tags as she needed one for a wedding. i said no, but that will be changing - especially since she asked.

hope all else is well. keeping you in my prayers.

hugs :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online