Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Valentine Vinatge Feel This Week

Hi Everyone
Today I have some things to show you I made for the craft fair, what I hear you say NO card, card will be later, I'll keep you in suspense till then lol.

OK so the first one is a box I altered, it was just basic white when I started which has been distressed with Victorian Velvet ink then I put my heat gun on it to give a bubble effect.

I decorated the outside with flowers from W/O metal flowers, pins, pearls, ribbon, lace and bling. The flowers were all sprayed with shimmer mist to make them sparkle.

Tip here!! spray the flowers before you attatch lol as the glass is hard to clean afterwards duh silly billy I am lol.



The inside I lined with Bo Bunny paper and I stuck folded lace to the top and bottom .



The center piece is a knitted heart which I glued flowers and dimanti bling to, sorry it hard to take a picture of this because of the glare.


The metal flowers in the corners are from a necklace I got from Claire in the sale and took apart and bent into the shape I wanted.


Above the heart I added dimanti bling and pins and pearls.

I made 6 different ones but all in the love theme, I shall show you the rest later in the month.

The second piece is another heart I made


To begin I painted two hearts  white then sanded and painted again, I covered them in paper from K and Co and sanded all the edges to give a distressing look then glued the hearts together using a glue gun.

 I decorated with cream lace which has ribbon threaded through it, pearls, bling, pins more dimanti bling  and flowers from W/O.

I still have more projects to show you as I made candles, more hearts and even more box's, 6 of each in total and some still in the making.

I had to put an order in for more flowers as these projects I did took nearly all of my stash agg I hate running out.

I would love to enter the following challenges if they are accepted.

Wild Orchid - Love Is

Passionately Artistic - Love

Cuttlebug - Sweet Heart


Thank you popping in to see me and I hope I inspired you to make something different this week.





Pin it
Pin It

21 comments:

Hanneke said...

Wow, this frame looks wonderful! So creative and I love all of the embellishments. Hugs, Hanneke

Junie said...

Absolutely STUNNING work Linda !!! Absolutely STUNNING !!!
I am having a nightmare time this last while trying to leave comments on different blogs !!! doing my head in grrrrrr

Creations by Shirl said...

So pretty Linda~ That is alot of detailing on this picture perfect frame piece.... love those blings on the hearts below too....

Shawna said...

GORGEOUS Linda!

Anesha said...

What beautiful creations. :)

chrissy xx said...

WoW! Linda Just Stunning! LOve them both...
Chrissyxx

pinky said...

Oh wow Linda I am totally impressed. They are two beautiful pieces. I love the knitted heart in the altered box.

Crystal said...

WOOOWEE Linda beautiful creations, such GREAT designs and full of creativity!!!

Nikbee said...

Gorgeous projects. I love the altered box.
Nikki x

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness! Both of your projects are just amazing! I really need to try making something like that --so gorgeous!

CraftinGranny said...

Two fantastic and gorgeous projects Linda!! Always wonderful inspiration here. "Hugs"

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous heart creations Linda.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Morning sweetie this is stunning love your colours so romantic huggles Pops x x x

Malin ~ Lillpiga said...

Thanks for joining us at WOC with your wonderful card!

Regards Malin

Jules said...

Oh Linda!!!

Very, very beautiful makes.

I love the frame very much. So many gorgeous elements to look at .. .. all of those flowers alongside that knitted heart make for a stunning finished project.

Love it!!!

Love Jules xx

Nannieflash said...

Wow Linda that is stunning I love your knitted heart. hugs Shirleyx

Jannie said...

VĂ©ry creative Linda!

Happy Valentines'Day and thank you again for joining us at the Cuttlebug Spot!

Cuttlebugs & hugs
Jannie

Kerry said...

So elegant. Thanks for joining in at the Cuttlebug Spot this week x

coldwaters2 said...

OMG Linda this is absolutely beautiful, that knitted heart really stands out the frame and those flower displays look fantastic, the beauty of the first project in no way detracts from the second which is also a most gorgeous creation, I love them both.
Hugs
Lorraine x

lalacraftworld said...

This is lovely! The details are beautiful. Great job!

Pop's Cards said...

HI sweetie this is very pretty, thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Crafts this time, hugs pops x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online