Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sweet Magnolia

 Good Evening Everyone

A great time in my craftroom today I have finally started my Copic journal, got another page of my recipe scrapbook done and then took time out to make a magnolia card.

I was thinking I could do with some more magnolia stamps so I got them out to see which ones I had and was sad to see I do not have that many, than I got distracted from my copic journal and decided to make this card.





 I coloured her with Copic and the papers are K and Co and distressed with Victorian velvet ink, like a bit of timmy. The flowers and corners are from W/O,sentiment is from the same paper pad, the little pin I made myself, ribbon and pearls from my stash, I also did the inside to match as usuall.

Challenges

Wild Orchid - Shabby Chic

Magnolia Mania - Prince and Princesses

Papertake - All Things Girly


Thats all for now, off to make a cuppa now then a blog tour, thank for popping in to see me, have a great night all.



Pin It

18 comments:

Anesha said...

Beautiful card.

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Margreet said...

Stunning card Linda....great colouring and pretty papers...love the flower arrangements!
Have a wonderful weekend!
xxx Margreet

Sharon said...

Love this card Linda. Gorgeous image and stunning flowers. Thanks for joining Papertake Weekly Challenge.
Love Sharon. (GDT). x

Kelly Schelske said...

Lovely Linda, it's so very pretty!

debby4000 said...

Absolutely love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Woo-hoo Linda. This card sure has the WOW factor. BEAUTIFUL.

Catherine said...

Oh Linda your card is gorgeous ! Your colouring of Tilda's hair is stunning ! Love your embellies too. Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Hanneke said...

What a fabulous card! Lovely coloring and image and the flowers are so pretty, love the way you arranged them. Hugs, Hanneke

downrightcrafty said...

just beautiful and love the papers
Hugs Kate xx

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Linda, I love your colour choice and your beautiful papers. hugs Shirleyxxx

Jing said...

fantabulous, girl! love all the details and colour combos

Craftyanny said...

A beautiful card.
Thanks for playing along with Papertake Weekly and good luck
Anne x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word Linda this is so very beautiful, wow, I totally love that image of Tilda also the wonderful design, colours and flowers, amazing creation.
Hugs
Lorraine x

ScrappyAndrea said...

Beautiful card!
I love all the flowers!
Thanks for sharing with us at MAgnolia Mania!
xxx Andrea

Shawna said...

What a pretty card! Your coloring is fabulous and I love all those gorgeous flowers!

Anonymous said...

You have made your blog more interesting than most that I read. Thanks for that:0).

Anonymous said...


Ought to agree you are one of many coolest blogger I ever noticed.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online