Monday, August 6, 2012

Anything but a card Monday at Catch the Bug


 Good Afternoon to everyone.

It's all quiet in the house, Brian is asleep in his recliner as he just got home from  having his treatment so I am trying to be quiet!!! not an easy task for me lol so I shall go in my craft room after finishing this post and do some colouring.

Today is Anything but a card Monday over at Catch the Bug and I have a plaque to show you I made for my friend in the UK (miss you).





I started with a blank artist canvas board and watered down some Claudia Hellmuth pink acrylic paint as I wanted it to be like a washed look when finished . I attached some antique lace I founds in the souq here and also some seam binding, flowers and butterfly all from Wilds Orchid Crafts.






The image I used is from the Bug store and called Heels Polka Dot which I coloured with Copic and the Tim Holtz die is called Bird Cage, love this die and use it quiet a lot.






The sentiment is computer generated






 Pearls and pins from my stash.

Challenges

Wild Orchid - Pink and Green

Stamp a Lot - Take Flight

Crafty Ribbon - Seeing Dots

A few peeps emailed me to asked about the tag die I used yesterday and it is from Whimsy Stamps



Thank you for popping by my place again, I love reading your comments and thank you for taking the time to visit me, have a great day all.


Pin It

19 comments:

Anesha said...

Beautiful creation. Hope all is going well. Hugs Anesha

brenda said...

What an absolutely beautiful creation Linda, the TH caged bird is one of my favourite dies and I really like what you've done with here.

Many thanks for joining our Wings and Things theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

B x

Creations by Shirl said...

Very pretty! And I'm sure your GF is just going to be dazzled over this plague...
TFS - enjoy your Monday and crafty week Linda~
many hugs~

pinky said...

Beautiful creation Linda. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

coldwaters2 said...

Wow, wow wow Linda this is exquisite your friend is going to treasure this I am sure it is absolutely stunning, the images and flowers look breathtaking.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

julieprice3 said...

Just beautiful, I love all the pretty detail and soft colours, gorgeous creation
Hugs Julie P

Ruth said...

Beautiful floral detail (which I can never resist!)Thanks for joining our August challenge at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)

carol said...

Brill Card, very creative, Thanks for playing along with our Spots and Dots challenge at CRAFTY RIBBONS x carol

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a gorgeous card Linda!! I just love the bird cage and all the flowers!! Beautiful details and design!!
hugs,
Chris

Rebecca Deeprose said...

Beautifully done Linda!! Love the birdcage die cut done with such a pretty paper! Great embellishment and won't your friend feel very special!

June Nelson said...

This is fantastic, what a beautiful creation your so talented its gorgeous hunnie hugies June xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda a gorgeous card, love your birdcage and the colour choice is just fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Francesca said...

What a very beautiful creation, thanks for joining us at Sir Stampalot this month and good luck!

Hugs
Francesca

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie this is gorgeous, your colours are fabulous, hugs Pops x x x

Sally H said...

What a fabulous creation! Thanks for sharing it with us for our take Flight theme at Stampalot this month and good luck!

gina g said...

Gorgeous card i love it.
Thanks for joining us at Crafty Ribbons this week. Have a lovely weekend. luv gina xx

bumblebee creations said...

this is so elegant--just gorgeous!!

Tracy said...

Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Sir Stampalot’s challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online