Saturday, September 8, 2012

LOTV card today

Good afternoon all, I hope your all well and creating like mad, today I have a LOTV card to share with you, I just love this image



I coloured her with copic and the papers are from DCWV nursery pad, the colours in this pad are nice soft pastle shades. The black card is Bo Bunny and I shall enter the Lilis Little Fairies challenge as their theme to use black.




The swirl is Manolia, corners and leafs are from EK punch, flowers and seam binding frrom W/O and finishing with pearls from Mel Flowers, the pearl pin and gorse are from my stash. I layered her all up and shall enter the Wild Orchid challenge which is layers, I also added a sentiment.




Thanks for popping into my place today I do appreciate your comments and love to see you all.

Don't forget to enter my Birthday candy details at the top of the page.

I shall be adding a bit more candy tomorrow so watch out for that.



Pin It

17 comments:

RetroSandie said...

Very pretty, Linda! I love your coloring of the little girl. Beautiful!!!

Anesha said...

Really lovely card, cute image and great design.

Creations by Shirl said...

lovely design and that green just pops it right off from your card...
Cute image...
TFS Linda - enjoy your lovely weekend!

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda this is absolutely beautiful that image, the papers, design and embellishments look superb.
hugs
lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

oh Linda this is just gorgeous, have not joined your candy as have the images and think others should have the chance :) but a great looking candy and I am sure you will get lots of entrants and some one is going to be very lucky
Hugs Kate xx

Anita said...

It's gorgeous and I love the colors you used - so fresh!

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda what a gorgeous card the colouring is just fabulous as are the papers. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

pinky said...

So gorgeous Linda and beautifully embellished. Off to join in your candy:)

*Vicki* said...

Really stunning creation my friend!! Such a gorgeous design with all of your flowers and pretty colors!! HUGS

Teresa Kline said...

this is adorable, great coloring...have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Kelly Schelske said...

Gorgeous Linda!!

Catherine said...

This is sooooo adorable Linda ! Love the beautiful papers and the embellies ! Gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is fabulous love the colours too, a fabulous creation, huggles Pops x x x

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

too cute. i want a hat just like hers. oh wait! i have one.. only in beige!!! hmmm, maybe i should color is bright green!!!

hugs :)

Helena said...

oooo I have that stamp too!! Haven't used it for ages! Must have a look in my stash...you never know I miught get inspired...

Rebecca " The miss Haven " said...

Cute card :) Tfs ^^
Hugs Rebecca

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online