Monday, May 6, 2013

Pink Magnolia

Good Morning.
Been a busy morning here, the sun is shining but not too hot so all is good here.

 I am on the count down to our holiday in Cyprus now, only 7 more days to go and we shall be sat in the garden relaxing with a glass of bubbles and some bead making bliss, Brian won't be beading he will probably have a book and a beer an deciding shall we cook or eat out I know which one I am going for EAT OUT.

On to my card for today and I am still in Magnolia mood as I still have ten more stamps to ink and colour, nice pressie from Brian, he picks the nicest things and knows what I like, this is one of my favorites.



 I coloured her with copic I always seen to do Pink but it is my all time favorite colour along with brown, I used a M/S punch, corner die cannot remember where from, W/O flowers, nesstie dies and pearls and ribbon to finish.

Challenges.

Totally Tilda - Pink hurray

W/O  - 3 or more different flowers.

One Stop Craft - Flower Power

Thank for popping in to see me and I shall see you all later, now off to get my lunch.

Have a great day all.



.
Pin It

22 comments:

Linda said...

Love the card, she's so cute.
Have a safe trip to Cyprus and enjoy chilling out.

chrissy xx said...

Awhh! The cutest of Tilda's Linda.
LOve your colours and the dies you've used are GOrgeous! LOving that ribbon too.
Chrissyxx
Enjoy your break I wouldn't mind where I ate! as long as the wine was there lol. x

Margreet said...

Gorgeous card Linda...great colouring and fab details...have a good stay at Cyprus!

bumblebee creations said...

Oh is this just GORGEOUS!! I so love the colors you have put together! And she is absolutely adorable!!

Catherine said...

This is such an adorable card Linda ! This little Tilda is so so sweet ! Fantastic colouring and beautiful embellies as always ! By the way, I am with you : eating out is better !!! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

carol said...

Gorgeous card, ooh Cyprus how nice, visited last year for the first time and we loved it, going back in Sept...Hope you have a good time x carol

Nikbee said...

A gorgeous card, Linda. I love the image.
Have a wonderful time in Cyprus.
Nikki x

*Vicki* said...

Oh wow Linda, this is such a precious creation my friend!! Love the pink and black and such gorgeous details too!! :) Sounds like SO much fun you're having!! Wish I was there too!! LOL!! HUGS

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, like your colouring of the image. Have a great day.

Jules said...

Hi Linda

Your card is gorgeous.

Such pretty colours and great die work!

Your holiday sounds like it will be wonderful! Have a great time!!

Love Jules xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie this is just gorgeous hugs Pops x x x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful card hun
Hugs Kate xx

debby4000 said...

What an adorable, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda, stunning card I love it, and I hope you both have a wonderful holiday in Cyprus and the weather is kinder to you than here, as its raining. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Brigitte said...

I love your combo of pink and black!!! So lovely and the border is also beautiful. Tis little Tilda is so cute! Have a great vacation. Thanks for joining us at totally Tilda for our Pink Princess challenge. Hugs, Brigitte

Crafty Kitten said...

Gorgeous card, love the black pink combo. Thanks for sharing your pink creation with us in our Pink Princess challenge at Totally Tilda.
hugs
Dawn xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

So pretty Linda and a beautiful striking design. janex

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda this is absolutely gorgeous I adore that image of Tilda, the card design and colours look amazing, super, super card.
hugs
lorraine x

Jenny said...

Beautiful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Totally Tilda. Jen xx

bumblebee creations said...

Hello Linda--miss your awesome posts--hope all is well!

JenniferD said...

She is just Adorable! I also love the Gorgeous Card!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online