Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Bit of Mixed Media





 Good Morning Everyone

I have been up since 5 this morning as hubby forgot to turn his alarm off ekkkk and when I walked in the kitchen he nearly dropped his coffee, got all my work done and was shopping at 7-30 wow I love that time to do grocery shop not a sole about.

I had a fantastic holiday in Turkey with the family and took lots of pics (more of those later) and 2 nights in Istanbul with hubby so so good, loved the place and want to go back as 2 days was not enough.

Ok on to my post for today and I have a bit of mixed media to show you as I fancied trying something new also a tag.

Tag first.

 I used the Julie Nutting doll stamp and paper pierced it, the background is an assortment of scrap papers that have been distressed and textured, flowers are from W/O.

 I will  be entering Ali Craft Challenge which is for this month Prima Dolls.




 My next is a Mixed Media canvasI again used the Julie Nutting stamps which have been paper pierced, the background is assorted papers which have been painted and textured the background stamps have been done on tissue paper.

 I also added splodges of paint and glitter, the lovley mushrooms are from Prima collection so is the top flower.

Bottom flowers are from W/O crafts and this will be my  entry for their Anything Goes challenge.

 The sentiment is computer generated. I will also be entering the Berry71bleu challenge which is Mixed Media Madness.







 Well that's all for today and it's only 9-30 so in my craft room for rest of the day (oh I missed you craft room), thanks for popping in to see me I really appreciate your visit's and tomorrow I shall have cards to show you.

Have a great day all.

Pin It

20 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Two wonderful mix media products. GLad you had a good holiday. Enjoy your week. :)

Catherine said...

These are gorgeous Linda ! Love the backgrounds and the beautiful embellies ! So glad you enjoyed your hols !!! Glad to have you back too... Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

*Vicki* said...

These are just gorgeous projects! Really love that tag! :) So glad you enjoyed your hols! HUGS

Cheryl First said...

So beautiful, Linda! ove the multi-colored background on that canvas, and the paper piecing work is grand! Simply gorgeous works of art!

Ali- craft said...

Hi Linda

Two project for the price of one
just love what you have done, lots of detail and colour

thanks for sharing with us on the ali-craft blog challenge
ali x

Diane said...

Stunning tag and mixed media design.

Regards diane

Dianne H said...

Beautiful creations. Very inspiring.

downrightcrafty said...

how gorgeous and love the detail
Hugs Kate xx

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, these are both really stunning, I have 2 of these stamps but do not have a block big enough to stamp them :0) hugs Pops x

Nannieflash said...

Stunning paperpiecing, those papers look fabulous so does your card design. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Sandie Edwards said...

Love the way you used the art doll stamps, your projects are just gorgeous!!!

Dana Tatar {datatar} said...

Gorgeous work! Thanks for joining the August Challenge at Berry71Bleu! =)

Nicecrane Designs said...

Gorgeus tag amd mixed media,,,,,Linda,It inspired me to create more arwork with my Dolly Dingle Collections..Thanks for your comments about my Kewpie colored digi at Kate Wiles `s blog,,,,So feel free to visit my store and choose your favorite product for free,,,,e-mail me to nicecrane@yahoo.com and I´ll send it.

Bellaidea said...

Very nice work! Thank you for joining Berry 71 Bleu challenge!

Norma Gomez said...

Beautiful canvas!! Berry71Bleu Aug Challenge :D

Jacque said...

Beautiful creations, Linda! Thank you so much for joining us at Wild Orchid Challenge and we hope to see you again real soon!! Big hugs...Jacque

The Crafty Goat Girl said...

Beatiful tag, love the colours and layout. Thanks for joining in our challenge over at Ali Craft this month, hugs Heidi x

Beedeebabee said...

Oooh!!! These are just beautiful Linda! You always create such gorgeous things!...You're right, the grocery store is great at 7:30 in the morning! Happy creating, sweetie! xo

Marivic Clifton said...

Love the mixed media! Very pretty colors! Thanks for joining our challenge at berry71bleu!

MARILYN said...

Beautiful projects!!!Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online