Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Stamping Bella


 Hi Everyone

Been a busy week here trying to get all my work finished then I had to go down the gold souk to get a pressie for my niece and run the gauntlet of a few shops (before I get to where I am going )  people selling singing camels err no, morning prayer alarm clocks err no and the best one yet! wait for it !!!!!!! genuine fake rolex watches err NO NO NO.


I have to do it all again on Saturday to pick my pressie up but this time I shall go a different way lol, phew it was so hot, it must be at 90 in the shade.


Anyways enough of my waffle and onto my card for today and I decided on a Stamping Bella image.

 I coloured her with copic and the papers are from Webster and Bo Bunny, the corner die is La La Land, flowers from W/O, lace from my local craft store, ribbon I cannot remember the make ekkk and I also used perfect pearls on the image and glittered her shoes, wand and crown, the butterfly's have been glittered too.





 Challenges

W/O Cream and Pink 

Stamp with Fun - Square


Thank you for popping in to see and have a great day all.


Pin It

8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

What a pretty card. Have a lovely day.

*Vicki* said...

Such a stunning design Linda!! I love the lace and gorgeous colors! :) HUGS

bumblebee creations said...

oh my goodness, is this ever GORGEOUS!! I love everything about it Linda!! It has been hot here too...ugh!!

downrightcrafty said...

gorgeous card, and beautiful detailing
Hugs Kate xx

Pop's Cards said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! hugs Pops x x x

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

Andrea said...

Very nice creation - I like the motiv. Thanks for joining Stamp with Fun.
Big hug
Andrea-Emmi41

Dragonlady said...

Saw this on Pinterest, love it. Great image and the flowers make it perfect.
Hugs Ali x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online