Thursday, December 1, 2011

Bugaboo Day 1 of 12 Days of Christmas

Hi Everyone
Today is an exciting day for us over at Catch the Bug as we see the start of 12 Days of Christmas event and of course it’s the Bugaboo way filled with lots of great inspiration and prizes.

Each day there will be a new challenge with prizes and a grand prize at the end of the event.

So onto todays challenge DAY 1 Partridge in a pear tree



Tree, in paper, the image, anything just have a tree on there somewhere!



For my card I used Tree Bench and Christmas Brat Girl presents and combined them together and coloured them with Copic and Prisma pencils and finished the image with glitter.




I also glittered the snowflakes and reindeer, love glitter can you tell. The papers are D/C and Basic Grey which I inked Antique Linen distressing ink, finishing the card with rik-rak ribbon and pearls.

You can find both these images over at the Bugaboo Store and right now there is 50% off all images for the month of December now how exciting is that, ok I know your excited but before you stampede over there let me finish my post lol.


So here’s what you can win during the 12 Days of Christmas

Daily Challenge Prize: 1 Winner - (5) images of your choice!

Grand Prize: 1 Winner - The Full 12 Days of Christmas Image Set and a January Guest Designer Spot on the Bugaboo Stamps Design Team!

In order to qualify for prizes you must use a Bugaboo Stamp image on your creation.

Just in case I have forgotten anything be sure and check out the Catch the Bug Blog for all the details! and great inspiration from my fellow DT's too.

I would like to enter the following challenges

Colour Create – Red White and Green

Digital Tuesday –Go Green

Incy Wincy - Trees

Thank you for popping by my place today, I do appreciate it and always love to see you,
 
I hope blogger will upload for me tomorrow as I am at an evacuation practice, this plan of action was put in place when the trouble started here and we have to attend, it is in a 5 star hotel and we get food and drinks and all the info if anything happens. This is the hotel we stayed in for a week when the unrest started earlier this year and it’s very very nice but oh I have so much work to do ahh.



6 comments:

Lori said...

Oh Linda, this card is AMAZING. The coloring is fantastic and I love all the paper and snowy embellies. Great job!
Lori

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my Linda~
This is totally pretty, the image is just so bright and cheerful and she sure is a cutie.... I will have to hop on over their and check out their store...... love your bg papers and embellies too...

Min said...

Oooooo Linda - I just LOVE what you did with this card!! Just gorgeous - that little sparkly snowflake in the corner is FABULOUS!
Hugs & Happy Days!
~Min

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! Fabulous colours and one cute image!
Chrissyxx
LOve your Christmas blog and the snow Linda.

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

Super card Linda. Love that cutie image and your ric rac ribbon. Beautiful colouring.
Thanks for joining us at the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Sharon said...

What a cute image and beautiful embellishments Linda!

Thanks for joining us at Colour Create for the Green, Red & White Challenge!

Sharon x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online