Saturday, December 3, 2011

Bugaboo Day 3 of 12 Days of Christmas

Hi Everyone I am back again with Day 3 of 12 Days of Christmas event over at Catch the Bug Blog and of course it’s the Bugaboo way again filled with lots of great inspiration and prizes.

Each day there will be a new challenge with prizes and a grand prize at the end of the event.

So onto todays challenge DAY 3  French Hens



A Hen is an animal; use an animal on your card.


For my card I used AKV Reindeer skate coloured him with Copic and Prisma pencils.


The Inside



The I used tree and snowflakes as embellishmentthis time and glittered them, the papers are Bo Bunny and inked with Linen again and I finished the card with ribbon and pearls.

You can this image over at the Bugaboo Store and don’t forget right now there is 50% off all images for the month of December now how exciting is that, you can stock up on your images at half the cost, love a bargain me.

So here’s what you can win during the 12 Days of Christmas

Daily Challenge Prize: 1 Winner - (5) images of your choice!

Grand Prize: 1 Winner - The Full 12 Days of Christmas Image Set and a January Guest Designer Spot on the Bugaboo Stamps Design Team!

In order to qualify for prizes you must use a Bugaboo Stamp image on your creation.

Just in case I have forgotten anything be sure and check out the Catch the Bug Blog for all the details! and great inspiration from my fellow DT's too


Challenges I would like to enter.



Designed2 Delight – Lets see white glitter or fluff on your cards!


One Stop Craft – Let it Snow


Thank you for popping by my place today, I do appreciate it and have a good day all.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for joining us this week at OSCC with this really fab card.You could also enter this in the PanPastel Uk challenge Blog .

Kerry

SVIT said...

Wow! I love your card! Lovely colours and image is so cute! Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week! Good luck! Hugs, Svit x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online