Sunday, July 12, 2009

I received an award from the lovely lady Dalis from Stampgirl and her layout and cards are awesome.







This award comes a set of rules
1. Add the award to your blog 2. Link to the person from whom you received this award3. Nominate 7 more blogs4. Leave a message on their blog letting them know they have received ‘One Lovely Blog Award’



Ok I have 8 I would like to pass this onto, never been one for rules heheh.



Jem

Lorraine

Linda

Joey

Sandy

Stef

Tracy

Donna










Linda

4 comments:

Stef H said...

well you definitely deserve the award and i very much appreciate your passing it to me.

thank you.

hope you are well and your studying is going good. you'll ace the exam i'm sure of it.

hugs,e

Tracy.H said...

Thank you so much for the award! :0)

LINDA said...

Congrats on your award..And thank you so much for passing it on to me..
Big Hugs, Linda

Joey said...

Hi Linda,

congrats on your award and thankyou so much for passing it on to me :O)

Joey.xxx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online