Monday, August 31, 2009

Cute Daisy May, Allsorts Challenge



Good Morning ladies and it’s Monday already just don’t know where the time went this week, I’m onto my final exam now, well the research part for it and I have looked at the questions about a million times agggggggg it’s going to take a lot of my time up but it will be worth it in the end, if I ever get to the end without getting too frazzled lol.

Frazzled or not I will still be coming round to visit you all and see what you have been up to, I call it my time, after trying to understand systems and making sense of complexity, yep sound totally boring I know but its quiet interesting when you get into it lol.
Now enough of that stuff as I am saving it for later!!! lol ok ok only kidding.


Onto the challenge for Cute Daisy May and the theme this week is a Thank You a card or any other item you wish to make.I decorated a bag for my friend to put a little pressie in just to say thank you to her for being there for me when I need her and I used sheet 81 of the Daisy May Images, which you can find here and the recipe below:
Coloured – Copic
Paper - Bo Bunny
Bling – Kaban
Sentiment – Computer
Ribbons - Bo Bunny
Bag – Craft Shop here
Border and Corner Punch – EK
Glitter – Stickles
Close up of Daisy and verse.
I have entered this into Allsorts Challenge and their theme is anything digital ~ so digital images, digital stamps, computer generated sentiments.
Daisy is a digital image and the verse is computer generated.



So what are you waiting for? Come and play, each week the ransom picky thing will select a winner who can choose a download of their choice. You don't have to have a Cute Daisy May to play but its nice if you do. Email entries to cutedaisymay@gmail.com
I would like to introduce you to three talented ladies who have joined the Daisy design team for 3 months, they are Max, Katie and Beccy, welcome ladies.
I shall be round to see you later TTFN.
Hugs

Linda

14 comments:

Beccy said...

Hi Linda - thanks for that.

Love your bag and the text is so nice your friend will adore it.

Hugs Beccy x

brenda said...

Fantastic bag Linda, imagine getting a pressie in that for your birthday, so special and different.

Thanks for joining ua at Allsorts this week. Good luck with the exams.

B x

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Fantastic project Linda!! I love the fun colors and the sparkle on her wings is fabulous!! :) HUGS

Jules said...

Hi Linda

I love your bag. Such gorgeous colours and a fantastic image and sentiment.

Hope all goes well with your final exam!! Good luck!

Thank you for playing along with Allsorts this week.

Love Jules xx

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

What a gorgeous bag Linda, you would never throw this away, will you pass it on with a gift inside or keep it to stroke.lol...good luck with the exams. janex

Stef H said...

that is the prettiest gift bag i've ever seen and that sentiment is like the best ever!

love it.

hugs,

Lisa said...

Hi Linda, Such a pretty gift bag. I love the sweet image and the lovely verse.

Thanks for joining us at Allsorts.

Lisa x

Riet said...

what a beautiful Linda,i love the image and colours.

Hugs Riet.x

Becky said...

I love your bag Linda, such pretty colours and design, I'm sure your friend will love it!! Good luck with your exams!
Love Becky xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Fantastic gift idea
thank you for playing at Allsorts

Emma xxx

Rach said...

this is gorgeous, hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Utterly beautiful Linda, your friend will be delighted with it
Ann x

scotspanda said...

oh what a lovely bag, so pretty

thankyou for taking up my challenge this week on Allsorts

lotsalove

Amanda xx

Rleen said...

Linda, thanks a lot for all your swweet comments in my blog. Much appreciated.
Your bag is gorgeous! I love the beautiful image. TFS!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online