Saturday, October 10, 2009

Challenges

Hello Ladies
I hope you have all been very busy since I was last here and creating master pieces, my exams are all over now and I am so glad as its been a long year of them (well it seemed like it to me) I passed 7 during the year but I have to pass the 8th (my last one) to pass for the whole year, so keep your fingers crossed for me, now I just have to wait till Christmas to find out if I passed the year or not.
Geez I hate the wait but when they have 100’s to mark I am not surprised.

So I am back to card making and visiting your blogs, I am sorry I have not been round but I just haven’t had the time, but I’m back lol, well till Tuesday then I am going to Cyprus for 2 weeks as we both need the rest, especially hubby as he has had a lot on at work with a new project.

We both look forward to sitting in the garden, glass of wine in hand and looking down the valley at the lovely green fields and doing absolutely nothing :-) also enjoying the taverns and seeing our friends again.


Enough of my ramblings and onto my card which is Halloween theme for most challenges and would you believe it I don’t have any figure Halloween images all I had was a small spider and bat so I took a Gorjuss stamp and used that and then made a hat for her.



I have entered her into:

Halloween challenges

Simon Says Stamp
A Spoon Full of Sugar.

Purple challenge

Darling Card Makers


Thank you for popping round and I shall be round to visit you to see what you have all been up to.

Hugs

Linda

14 comments:

LINDA said...

This is just darling.. Love the hat.. great job..Glad you get to do some relaxing..
Hugs, Linda

Stef H said...

oh linda! is good to see you back and don't sweat it - i just KNOW you passed that last test! and a big wooooo hoooo on passing the others.

now this card is stunning. the hat is fabulous on this gorjuss girl too and your colors are super.

welcome back.

hugs,

Lorraine A said...

Fabulous card Linda ! I love how you made the gorjuss girl into a witch :-) Brilliant idea !!

Enjoy your holiday and good luck with the results ,,,, not that you need it am sure you'll have passed :-)

Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
Luv
Lols and the DT x

Dragonlady said...

Hi Linda,

Good luck with your last exam - fingers crossed for you.

Great card and how resourceful of you. I love the little tag and the colours are great.

Ali x

cats whiskers said...

Oh what a fantatsic halloween card just love how you added the witches hat fab idea
|Hugs Jacqui x

debby4000 said...

Oh she is so sweet, fabulous card.
I'm sure you've passed.
luv
Debby

Rika said...

Sweet card Linda!

Anonymous said...

Oh wowzer!! Now she's just gorgeous lady!! I love the colors and the little witches hat is too cute!! ;) How fun!! HUGS

Jo Nevill said...

Wow, this is a great card Linda. That Gorjuss girl looks great as a witch, just love it !

Hugs,

Jo xxx

Lynda said...

Fabulously purple and I love how you turned that Gorjuss girl into a gorgeous witch. TFS

Lynda xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Good luck with your results, it's a pain the waiting. The card is wonderful. Have a great break. Anesha :-)

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Linda babes.....this is fabby. Great alteration to lil miss gorjuss. loving the hat. A Great card hun.
Hugs
Lisa.xxx

Anonymous said...

What a cute and sweet halloween card. :)

Vanessa.

DonnaMundinger said...

Adorable Linda! Your gorguss girl looks soooo cute as a witch! Best of luck with your final exam results and I'm so envious of your vacation! Have a wonderful time! xxD

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online