Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Susie and Vikki Christmas Club Challenge, Bah Humbug

Good Evening all and I hope you all had a good day, my day was not too bad and hubby is feeling a little better today I am glad to say so that makes me happy, plus it was made even better tonight as I found out I had won Boni’s Blogoversary Candy over at Bonibleaux Designs.

I was absolutely thrilled and excited at the same time whooo, this has made my week I can tell you. Boni was very generous with her goodies too, wow how lucky am I :-)

If I can stop gabbing I will get onto my card which is a Christmas one this time, I am making a selection of these cards for my grandaughters collection that I shall put in a decorated box for her.





I cut out the gingerbread man (he was from a die cut as I do not have a gingerbread man stamp) and ink the edges and mounted him on Bo Bunny striped paper and gave him glitter heart buttons.

The other paper I used was also Bo Bunny which was all inked and layered up to give a bit of dimension, the glitter brads are from Trimcraft and the punches I used on the corners and underneath the brads are EK Success.
I also glittered the hearts on the sentiment, pearls are from Kaban and the lace from my stash.


I have entered it into the following challenges:

Susie and Vicki’s Christmas Club Challenge and their theme for this week is Gingerbread.

Bah! Humbug and their theme this week is Glitter


Thanks for popping by my place I do appreciate your visits.
Hugs






Linda

14 comments:

Susie Sugar said...

Linda this is so cute I Love that gingerbread guy he is so handsome !! I just wanna eat that little guy !!lol.
Thanks for joining in this weeks Susie & Vikki's Christmas club challenge we hope you will join us again on Saturday
Love Susie xx

coldwaters2 said...

Congratulations on your win Pinky I do love hearing news like that and what a great Christmas card I love that gingerbread man and your design is fabby.

Hugs
Lorraine x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda I called you Pinky I am so sorry it was because of your pinklilacs name pink just jumped out at me....Lol

Hugs
Lorraine x

Cor* said...

Cut out or not, I love the way this card turned out!! Looks Great!

Annie said...

a great card - I love gingerbread and this guy is so cute. Just fab. Thanks for joining us at Bah! Humbug! hope we'll see you again in the coming weeks.
Ann xxx

Nishant said...

I just wanna eat that little guy

Work from home India

pinky said...

Well done on your candy win linda, and so glad to hear Brian is feeling a bit better today. Lets hope it keeps going in that direction. Love your card, have no gingerbread men either.
Pinky

Milnie said...

Wow! gorgeous christmas card Linda! love the gingerbread man!

hugs

Mina said...

I love this Linda...brilliant scrummy gingerbread man
Mina xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

Love the expression on his face. And Bo Bunny, mmmmm!

Linda said...

Congratulations on your win. Your gingerbread man looks good enough to eat.

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

vikkithescrapjunkie said...

Gorgeous Linda he looks good enough to eat! Thankyou for joining in Susie & Vikki's Christmas Club Challenge this week.
Love n hugs
Vikki xx

Irene said...

Fabulous card, I love gingerbread and your design is gorgeous.

Thank you for joining in our latest challange.

luv
irene
Bah!Humbug

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online