Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Male Easel Card

Male easel card for you today and I have to say I do find male cards a bit challenging but with this LOTV image (yes another LOTV image lol) I found this one quiet ease to make for a change, I have several brothers who go fishing so I am sure this one will come in handy.









The green paper is from Basic Grey and the brown diamond is from my scrap box, lucky for me it happen to have the name on which is a good thing as I could not remember using this before lol, its from All My Memories.

The ticket comes from a new web site I found recently called Sentiments 4 You and the talented Lynne makes these and a great selection of other digital sentiments to download as well, this one is a freebie, she also has a blog candy going on at the moment.



Recipe for rest of the card:

Buttons – Stash
Dragonfly – Hobby Craft
Gems – Creative Cafe
Medium – Copic
Ribbon – Bo Bunny

Challenges I have entered

LOTV – Autumn

Charisma Cards – Autumn

Papertake – 3 of a Kind

Totally Papercrafts – Buttons and Bows

Stamp For The Weekend – Autumn Colours

Sir Stamp a Lot - Autumn, Buttons and a Bow(s)

Craftalicious - Anything Goes

Simon Say Stamp -  1 Image and 2 Patterned Papers, 3 Types of Embelishments.

Thanks for popping by my place its so good to see you and also read your comments, I do appreciate it.
Hugs

14 comments:

Ali said...

Oh that is lovely xx

Linda said...

Lovely card.
Enjoyed catching up yesterday. Will have to do it more often.

Catherine said...

This is such a delightful card Linda ! The colours are so lovely and the image is so so sweet ! Thank you for following me, I am following you too now ! Hugs and love from Catherine

email: Steph@SimonSaysStamp.com said...

I love the colors!! The buttons and charm are really nice as well :)

Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

-Sarah

chrissy xx said...

This really is a cutie. A Gorgeous card. Love your little sailing boat and dragonfilies. Perfect.
Chrissyxx

Riet said...

Beautiful card Linda,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.x

CraftyC said...

What a gorgeous card Linda. Beautifully coloured and I think any of your brothers would love this. Thanks for joining us this week at the LOTV Challenge!
Clairexx

brenda said...

Hi Linda

What a gorgeous card. I love the clean clear lines and that super image.

Thank you for joining us at Stampalot Challenge this month and good luck.

B x

debby4000 said...

Oh the image is adorable, brilliant colours perfect for a man, fabulous card Linda.
luv
Debby

Mummylade said...

this is just perfect. Thank you so much for joining the SFTW challenge and good luck!

Lynne said...

Hi Linda what a beautiful card :o) thank you so much for using my tag and your kind words - have just become your follower - look forward to "keeping an eye" on your creations xx Lynne xx

Anonymous said...

OMG!! This is sooo amazing girl!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Perfect male style card and the colors and design are just stunning!! TFS!! Have a fabulous weekend my friend!!

Mina said...

wow Linda what a perfect boys card, I love that little boat charm
Mina xxx

Anneke said...

a very lovely card, with beautiful papers.
greetings from the netherlands

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online