Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Sew Many Cards VIP November Hop Winner

Sew Many Cards VIP November Hop was a great success and today we are announcing the Grand Prize Winner.


And the winner is.............................................

                                         ****Diane Fowler****



Thanks everyone for participating and the winner who won the Digi I used in the blog hop is....................

                                 Number 12 …………..ribenaruby



Contact me ribenaruby and I will send your image to you, my address is in the side bar.



Thank you to everyone who participated.




1 comment:

Beedeebabee said...

Hi Linda! Congratulations to the lucky winners!...The card in the post below is so, so adorable. What great gifts from your Brian. I'm so happy he's feeling better, and he's home with you now...Have a really great weekend, Sweetie! xo Paulette

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online