Saturday, January 22, 2011

Two Cards Today

Hi All
I have another two cards to show you today and they are both for the Bugaboo Birthday Celebrations I followed their sketch as required for the Wedensday challenge, also they are for commision cards I am doing.

Love this image and I have just realised I have done blue and green and my mom would say ... blue and green should never be seen, too late mom!! but she will not see it at she never reads my blog, hey I don't think she know what a computer is, awe bless her.


The inside to macth


The second is the dreaded male card, I am not very good at male cards, this is for the Thursdays Birthday theme at Bugaboo challenge.




No inside on this one, as I need 10 blank cards for the order, I missed doing the insides, but I do get the cards done a lot quicker lol.

Edited to add
I was going to post this card tomorrow butdecided to post it now to go with the Bugaboo challenges, this one is Friday Anything Goes.







Challenges - Bugaboo

As it is late here I shall be round to see you in the morning, my day has just flown by and hubby has been off work today, so my attention span is zero, I don't even have the engery to look for challenges to enter lol.

Thank for popping by and I sha;ll see you all tommorow.




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, these are so fun!! :) Love the pretty colors and sparkle girl!! Have a wonderful weekend!!HUGS

Stef H said...

oh i love the wrinkle sentiment. too funny. fabulous cards!

hugs :)

Scrappy said...

Linda, These are all fantastic cards! Great Job! :) We are so happy you were able to play along with us this week! We hope you'll be back again for our next challenge.

Tammy Miller said...

What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us for our Weds. Mini challenge, I love how your card looks with the sketch!! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

Jodie Mackrell said...

fabulous creations! I dont think i can choose a favorite! thank you so much for joining this weeks Bugaboo birthday challenge at catch the bug!

Jackie said...

Wow, more Bugaboo creations?! I must say all of the ones I have seen this week have been stunning, today's included! Thank you so much in joining in on the Bugaboo Celebration and for taking part in our mini challenges! I can't think of a better way to have a party!

Catherine said...

OMG ! You really rock Lady ! Your cards are fantastic ! I can't tell you are getting addicted to Bugaboo Stamps ! Is it catching ??? Lots of hugs and love from Catherine

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous fun cards Linda.
luv
debby

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online