Wednesday, May 4, 2011

New Stamp

 For Digistamps4joy Challenge Post go HERE

Hi again I am back with my second card for today, I made it using my new Magnolia stamp, cannot wait to ink up my other ones too.



I coloured her with Copic and using digital papers from Nitwits which I ink with Timmy Holtz Ink called Spun Sugar, the brown paper for layering is from Bo Bunny.

The sentiment is computer generated and cut out with a  nessty leaf die, the flowers are Wild Orchids and the butterfly, pearls, lace doily and ribbon are from my stash.

The inside to match



Challenges I have entered:

Stamp with Fun – Ribbon / Lace

Paper Take Weekly - Anything Goes

Try It On Tuesday – Something Old and New / New Stamp and Old Ribbon and Lace

Just Magnolia – Button Bows Bling / I used a Bow and Pearls 

By The Cute and Girly – Anything Goes

Digital Tuesday - Ribbon and Lace

That’s it for today, I am getting excited now as Brian will be home on Saturday, he has been away for a month now and I missed him loads, you know the sort of thing, where did you put so and so lol and the house is tooooooo quiet.

Thanks for popping by my place again it’s so nice to see you.

16 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Beautiful card Linda. I can image how excited you must be. Enjoy your day. Hugs Anesha

Stef H said...

reminds me of me when i was that little. this is absolutely beautiful.

hugs :)

Catherine said...

What a delicious card Linda ! Love the image ! Too cute !

Brandi said...

Gorgeous card! Smiles ~ Brandi

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! What a great image. This is one cute card. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, gorgeous work, hugs ♥ pops x x x

Crystal said...

Linda this is soooooooo BEAUTIFUL!!! WOW I SOOOO LOVE the pink! Absolutely darling!

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwwwww Linda this is absolutely, totally beautiful, what a gorgeous image, your colouring is superb so is the design, oh I love this lots.
Hugs
Lorraine x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card, love the sweet image.
luv
Debby

bumblebee creations said...

oh LINDA this is just too cute!! I love the new stamp!! what a gorgeous card-all the way around!

Meera said...

Wow Linda, just gorgeous!!! Love the flowers and image. Really grand job. Thanks for sharing with us at Papertake Weekly.

x Meera x

Stampin Mindy said...

Super Cute, love the pink.
Thanks for joining us at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!

Hugs, Mindy

Anonymous said...

AWW!! What a really sweet image!! LOVE your coloring and beautiful flowers!! :) Really gorgeous creation!! Thanks for sharing! *Vicki* from Stamped Smiles

* Üla * said...

This is a beautiful card, Linda. I love your sweet image and papers. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly Challenge.
hugs Ula

Angela Weimer said...

Such a cute card. So nice and bright. Thanks for joining us at Try it on Tuesday and ahve a great day. Angela

Jessi said...

wow, your card is just perfect, sooooo beautiful!!
Thanks for joining us at Stamp with fun!

Greetings
Jessi

PS: But its a Hänglar image, not Magnolia...

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online