Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Sundays with Chrissy Challenge

Hi Everyone

Last night I had no internet till 12 oclock, then I had to ring up and ask why, geez it cost enough!!! you would think you can keep connected for at least a day aggg.

It a year since the unrest today (you will all have seen it on the box last year)
and we are expecting trouble, there was a few shots fired last night and the odd whirly bird going round, I just hope today is quiet and no one gets hurt.


Now onto to the challenge over at Sundays With Crissy and we would love to see your Birthday creations, I decide to make a card for a little boy I know and wanted to use this fab image called Frog Friend, he's so cute.





You can find him over at Whimsy Stamps

I hope blogger will upload this for me as I have to go out to get shopping as I plan on staying in for the rest of the week. I shall be back this afternoon with another card and to pop round to see you.

Thanks for popping in to see me and have a great day all.


5 comments:

Linda said...

Another fab card Linda. At home day for me too, stay safe.

Hanneke said...

What a sweet card! Love the cute image. I currently have a birthday blog candy on my blog btw! Hugs, Hanneke

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, keep safe. Happy Valentines. :)

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! LOve your colours! This is one cute image too.
Chrissyxx
Stay safe.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda I do hope that all will be well and that there is no trouble, you just keep safe. I so love this cute card that image is a little dream, so cute and adorable, the design is super.
Hugs
Lorraine x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online