Tuesday, April 17, 2012

I am a very naughty girl

Hi All

I am a very naughty girl as I forgot to post for  Catch the Bug yesterday, lots on my mind with Brian but anyways here is yesterdays post for Catch the Bug and it's anything but a card Monday except it's Tuesday lol.

I created this altered box, it first started out as a jewel box to put earings in cannot show you as I forgot to take the picture of it agggg mind going.


 I used the dig called Heels Polka Dot

I coloured it with Copic and used my scrap papers to cover the box inked with Victorian Velvet distressing ink, you can find the image over ata the Bug Store HERE.



I filled the box with some Vintage flowers I use in Jewel making you can also use these on cards too, this will be a present for my friend in the UK, I hope she likes it and the flowers too.

Thanks for popping in to see me, I do appriciate it.

I spoke to Brian in the UK this afternoon and the test came out fantastic, best news ever as his cancer is still stable and the treatment is still working thank god whooooo now I can eat and relax cannot wait till he gets home.
Then on 10th May we go to Cyprus for 6 weeks and we can just relax with our friends who are coming from the UK to stay with us. I shall be having a bit of candy posted before I go away sdo stay tuned.

Pin it
Pin It

15 comments:

Linda said...

Love the box.
Great news about Brian, long may it continue. I am sure you will enjoy Cyprus all the more now.

Creations by Shirl said...

How fun is this super high heel polka dot shoe.... so cute Linda...

Margreet said...

Hi Linda.....love your high heels card....great news about Brian...enjoy your stay at Cyprus!
xxx Margreet

coldwaters2 said...

Oh Linda that is brilliant news about Brian I am so pleased. I adore this creation, what a beautiful altered box those flowers on the inside are as gorgeous as the image on the outside.
hugs
Lorraine x

chrissy xx said...

Slap your hand you naughty girl he!he!
Fabulous creation. Super cute image and great colours too. LOve it.
Chrissy
Great news Linda. Enjoy your stay at Cyprus xx

Nikbee said...

What great news about Brian.
I love the box - the shoe is fab.
Nikki x

Unknown said...

This is awesome creation. I really love this box

Shelby said...

Wonderful box and I'm sure your friend will adore it. Glad you received some great news and enjoy your time in Cyprus.

Shelby

Missy said...

What a great box, I like all the patterns & color you used!

CraftinGranny said...

First I love the box you created with that adorable shoe.

So sorry that I did not hear about Brian sooner, guess I've had my head stuck in the sand and not paying enough attention. Glad to hear the tests are better and the treatment working. My hubby has cancer that is in remission and ever time we go for tests ever 3 months I'm on pins and needles until we get the results so I understand what you are going through. It's been over 3 years now since they said he wouldn't live a year with treatment. Only God knows something like that so keep your chin up. Keeping you both in prayer. "Hugs" Carol

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

What amazing cards you make they are lovely

Caz

Riet said...

This is so gorgeous Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Catherine said...

What a delicious box Linda ! Love the image you have put on the lid ! Your friend will love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Nannieflash said...

Oh Linda I love that image your card is stunning, and you box of buttons look fabulous. hugs Shirleyxx

Jodie Mackrell said...

love it Linda! great job!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online