Monday, July 16, 2012

Whoopsie Daisy Challenge

There's a new challenge over at Whoopsie Daisy today and the theme is Use up your Stash , we all have loads of stash, I used some left over papers, ribbon and lace oddments I has laying around.

I used this lovely image from sheet 363and you can find it HERE you can also get a free digi image too.








I decided to make a tag witch came out rather large but it will come in handy for the grandaughter, the die is from X cut, loving there dies. The flowers are from aW/O and the bling was in my stash.




Thanks for popping by today and I shall be back later with another Bugaboo creation.



Pin It

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I love big tags Linda and yours is gorgeous ! What a cute image ! And your flowers display is so lovely ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Riet said...

So beautiful,I love the image and the colours.

Hugs Riet.xx

downrightcrafty said...

your spoiling my eyes with such lovely creations
Hugs Kate xx

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Linda this is so beautiful, I love the image you have used and what a stunning design, the colours and embellishments look superb.
Hugs
Lorraine x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online