Sunday, December 16, 2012

Busy Busy

Hi all 

Well Linda is still very busy, still got the grandkids cards to make oh hubbys too and two more workshops and a newsletter to finish plus the pressies to wrap and last but not least rest of the garden hanging baskets and tubs to plant geez I need extra days this week.

Enough of that as it sends me dizzy thinking about it so onto Stella Says Sketch over at 

Catch the Bug

Lovely sketch and I enjoyed this one very much.



 





I used the image called  snowman star and colored it with Copic, white pen and added glaze on his hat and star, finishing with snowball ribbon, pearls and a snowflake.

Ok off to do my jobs and a blog visit to you all and I have neglected you  sorry about that.

Have a great day all.
Pin It

7 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda, I love your image and your card is just fabulous, its such fun. hugs Shirleyxx

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Very cute card and the pom-poms add a nice touch.

Anonymous said...

OH Linda, this is really sweet!! Such a fun snowman image and the pom-pom ribbon is perfect for your wintery theme!! HUGS :)

Catherine said...

This is so sweet Linda ! I love the snow on the little hat ! Cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Janice said...

A great image & a lovely card. Merry Christmas, Jx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda, just wanted to wish you a wonderful Christmas with your family. hugs Shirleyxxx

bumblebee creations said...

this is so cute Linda!! I hope you had a very Merry Christmas, and have a blessed New Year!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online