Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Something Different

Beaded Bracelet


Good Afternoon all, well I still have my cold but on the good side my cough has gone yehhh.

Today I have something different to show you a bracelet I have been working on, I must have at least six on the go at the same time ekkkk thats when I have the time, between card making, quilting, beading,classes I teach and seeing Brian is ok, they all take up a lot of my time but it is now finished phew.

I am glad I got it finished as I wanted to enter the new Beading challenge blog that started this week called  Beading Friends Forever.

 It is a monthly challenge blog for all types of beaders and jewellery makers, there is two different parts to their monthly challenge - a tutorial/pattern and also a theme.

The theme for this month is Anything Goes





It has Schwarzkopf crystals in Black with silver seed beads and silver clasp with diamante's set in.


 




Hope you like it and I did wear it the other night when we went out for a meal and got an order for one whoooo, need another day in the week me thinks.



Well that's all for now and I shall see you all later.






Pin It

10 comments:

Cheryl First said...

This is beautiful, Linda! You are one talented lady!

Hanneke said...

What a pretty bracelet Linda! Such a great project. I hope your cold disappears soon! Hugs, Hanneke

Linda said...

Very chic.
Just want to say thanks for starting me on another addiction - off for a fix ;-)

Marcea said...

Hi sweetie. This is gorgeous!!! Love the colours and the crystals very much. Really lovely design. I am so happy you could join us on our very first challenge. I hope to see you again soon. Thanks for helping spread the word. Get well soon xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Really beautiful piece!

Catherine said...

OMG ! This is gorgeous Linda ! You are such a talented Lady ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Crystal said...

WOW WOW Linda this is one GORGEOUS piece of jewelry!!! You are so uber talented!!!! BEAUTIFUL!

*Vicki* said...

The girl of so many talents here!! This is such a pretty bauble my friend! HUGS :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Linda it looks classy and I bet it sparkles beautifully in real life, superb work.
hugs
lorraine x

Wendy said...

I love the sparkle. Thank you for joining in with our challenge x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online