Sunday, March 10, 2013

New image

Happy Mothers Day to my lovley mom whom I have just spoken to, love you mom, and to all my blogging moms out there hope your all having a lovely day.

I have not been blogging for a few weeks as I have had so much work on and darn it all I forgot to take pictures of the commision cards and books I did agggg but the cash came in handy lol.



 I do have a card to show you today, this image is called Goth Girl by Sugar Nellie I bought 6 new stamps in this range,love them.

I coloured her with copic and kept the card quiet simple.

I also got asked today if I could do a card kit that includes a bit of stamping and colouring with pensils at the school so children can give their moms a card at the end of the month, four seperate class with 20 children in each,1 hour per class (need ideas) please, I was thinking maybe a flower or a butterfly (ready stamped) to colour and added die cut butterflys to decorate, then they can stamp the sentiment, what do you think?

Sugar Nellie - Anything Goes

OK all for now as I have some more commisions to finish, see you all later after my cup of tea and cake.




Pin It

3 comments:

Vicki said...

Adorable card and image, Linda! So nice that you were asked to do another class for the school. I love the flower and butterfly ideas.

Crafting Queen said...

Lovely card. Good luck with your classes. The idea of using a simple flower or butterfly is perfect. Have a great day. :)

downrightcrafty said...

Linda she is so cool love the colouring and the green and super layout
Hugs Kate xx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online