Sunday, April 14, 2013

Back on my blog

 Hi Everyone

Well it has been a few weeks since I blogged , I have had friends visiting from the UK it also happens to be my best mate I craft and shop with so it has been 2 months of bliss just crafting, shopping and dining out, her hubby just happens to be Brain best friend too so they just hung out and had a few beers in the garden chatted and a bit of DIY as men do.

I have also been busy with commission cards, baby headbands and class's so it's been full on here.

My card for today is one of the commission creations, one of many for a shop here, it is coloured with Copic and the image is from Penny Black.

This card also has a Baby headband attached to it that just slips off the card. It is made with quilting material and ribbon, the headband is made from elasticated ribbon to match, they are so easy to make and was perfect for this commission



 Another commission creation is a headband on it's own in lilac.


 This one is made from stretch lace and the flower is made from ribbon and pearls, hope you like them.


Well that's all for today and back into my craft room as I have wedding commissions to do now, if only I could find my wedding stamps I have no idea what I did with them and spent all day yesterday looking, I have a feeling I borrowed them to someone, so at this late stage I will have to go looking for digi ones, any ideas my friends?

I shall be round to see your creations later I bet you have all been busy bees.

Thanks for popping in to see me I do appreciate your visit's.


Pin It

12 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Linda~
Glad to hear that all is well with you... Well at least you had some fun time on your short break... Love your cute card and headband... How nice to have your mojo back in gear...
Enjoy your wonderful Sunday...

Margreet said...

Welcome back Linda...love your bloglayout!
Your card and headband look forgeous!
Cannot help you with wedding digi stamps.

Crafting Queen said...

Two lovely cards. Have a great day.

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

A very sweet and darling card for baby. Welcome back and glad you had a fabulous time this past couple of weeks.

Hanneke said...

Wonderful creations! It sounds like you had a great time. Hugs, Hanneke

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda it is lovely to see your wonderful creations again, this is absolutely beautiful love the image and card design that baby's headband look amazing.
hugs
lorraine x

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Nikbee said...

A fabulous card. Such a great idea to add a headband.
Nikki x

Stef H said...

sounds like you had tons of fun... which is always a good thing!

gorgeous card... as always... and glad to see you back.

hugs :)

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to visit with friends! :) Glad you had fun!
Your creations are darling!! Love the colorful accent on the top card and such pretty lace on the second one!! Thanks for stopping by! HUGS :)

Pop's Cards said...

Good Morning sweetie, this is just simply stunning, huggles Pops x x x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous and so cute too.
luv
Debby

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online