Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Favour Box's

Hi All

I have some favour boxs to show you today also sorry I have not been round to see you but I have not been able to get on blogger for some reason, it really erks me when I cannot even leave a comment and blogger plays up, but so far so good today.

Anyway back to my favour box's, I was asked by a shop if I could supply Shabby Chic favour treats for a Wedding Showers and Baby Showers and this is what I came up with.

The first one is made with rose papers with round circles and lettering all cut on my silhouette with added lace and ribbon, inside the circles are chocolate mints.




 My next is a box with rose paper and lace with pink ribbon to match.


Inside the box I have covered the chocolates with the same rose paper and lace and cut with love, from my silhouette again.


The next are baby shower treats again lettering cut on my silhouette with matching paper and ribbon.



The inside has chocolates are wrapped matching paper and lace


Second baby treat box's with paper lace and ribbon.



The inside with matching chocolates and hearts.




On each treat I have put a heart on the back.

 I hope she and you like them.

Challenges

Papertake - Anything Goes



Thanks for popping in to see me I do appreciate your comments and I am now off to comment on your blogs and  hope it is working today or I shall be sending you emails lol.

Have a great day all.


Pin It

14 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

These are all really adorable.

Creations by Shirl said...

These are super awesome projects Linda. I'm sure the bride and mommy to be were so pleased with their gifts.....

downrightcrafty said...

wow so much to see and absolutely gorgeous, have missed you
Hugs Kate xx

chrissy xx said...

Well you've certainly been busy Linda..What lovely creations and yummy things inside..LOving your papers and there's some seriously delicious lace and ribbon here too...I got a Silhouette for Christmas and I LOve it. Been covering a lot of glasses with Vinyl lol..
Chrissyxx

Unknown said...

Linda, these are just stunning.xx

Unknown said...

Oh my these are Beautiful and I Love them all! Take Care Sweetie...
Big Hugs,
Sue Ann :)

debby4000 said...

Oh what fabulous, beautiful gift creations.
luv
Debby

Pop's Cards said...

Sweetie these are simply gorgeous, hugs Pops x x x

Catherine said...

I love these Linda ! They look gorgeous ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

NGCARDS said...

What a lovely creation! Thanks for playing at PTW! xxx

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda, oh wow someone has been busy lots of love yummy projects and such fabulous colours and designs. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

bumblebee creations said...

oh Linda - these are brilliant, Love them all!!! I want to make some now!! : ) Hope all is well with you and hope Brian is feeling better!

Beedeebabee said...

How beautiful they all are! Way too pretty to unwrap and eat! xoxo

coldwaters2 said...

Wow Linda these boxes and treats are full of awesomeness, each and everyone of them look so beautiful I cannot imagine anyone not liking them I know I love them.,
hugs
lorraine x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online