Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What a month

Hi Everyone

Well what a month it has been!! Got back from a great hol and the next day Brian falls at work and cracked his ribs hes been in agony and limited use of his left arm as he damaged that as well so Linda has the nurses head back on again.

He spent 2 days in hospital over the other side of the island and limited parking sheesh all I need, that was trial in its self, finding a parking space, then I got lost in the hospital lol, finally found Brian and he's hungry and thirsty ( I think they forgot he was there) but I had supplies with me :-) it never happened again after I had words.

Just got him back home hes doing ok but in a lot of pain, the meds kick in quiet soon.

On top of all this the craft fair is in 10 days and I am no where near finished getting things ready agggg. Now if I did not moan so much I would get more done lol

So here's a few I have got done.

Plain and simple tags is what I have been asked for so this is what I came up with, I had forgotten these stamps and found them in my box.


 Of course my cards decorated on the inside too.



New image for this year



Hope you like, off to finish making dinner, then I shall be over to look at your blogs as it has been far too long.

Have a great day all.




Pin It

10 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Poor Brian, hope it heals soon. Your projects are lovely. Hope things goes well for the rest of the month.

chrissy xx said...

Oh No! Poor Brian..There was me happy to see you out in blogland. You've had so much going on. Glad Brian is home. Home is always better Linda..and you can keep an eye on him..
LOve all your creations..Finger crossed that your sorted for the fair.
Chrissyxx

Catherine said...

It's great to hear from you Linda ! Poor Brian... I do hope he will feel better soon... Your creations are so beautiful Sweetie... Love them all ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

debby4000 said...

Love the cards and tags. Glad to hear Brian is on the mend.
luv
Debby

*Vicki* said...

Glad to hear Brian is mending now and it's great to see your creations Linda! :) These are all adorable of course! Love that you're getting a start on Christmas here!! HUGS :)

Pop's Cards said...

Good morning sweetie, these are just gorgeous, fab colours, hugs Pops x x x

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful love the colours and hope he is feeling better
hugs Kate xx

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda it is so lovely to see you back. So sorry to hear about Brian but glad he is on the mend obviously the nurses attention you are giving him is working wonders, lol. Linda love the bags of tags also the sweet Christmas cards they all look brilliant projects.
hugs
lorraine x

Inger Harding said...

Such sweet and beautiful christmas cards Linda - and I love those tags!! :)
♥ Hugs, Inger


Anne said...

oh what a shame, hope Brian is on the mend very soon Linda.
Love those little tags, this is definitely a case of less is more.
Two gorgeous cards too.
Good luck with your craft fayre
Anne x
Craftyanny’s Koolkardz

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online