Sunday, August 21, 2016

Altered Egg boxes

Hi all
Been busy here in Bahrain and the weather is very very hot but I did find time to create a few things but just not had the time to post.
I have some altered egg cartons to show you, these I will be taking to Cyprus with me as when I collect my fresh eggs they give you them in a bag elk also I wanted something different to collect mine in.









These mixed media cartons are made with Dylusions paints,stencil and bird images which just happen to be my favourites ohh lots of doodling to, just loved getting these together and hope you like them.


Forgive me if my posts look a bit funny for the time being I am trying to get use to uploading on my iPad and iPhone and it's not an easy task till you get use to it.


All for now have a great day/night all.


Pin It

2 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Wow, Linda these are stunning!!. Love the background you created and the words are perfect with the images. Hope all is well with you. Hugs Anesha

Margreet said...

They are awesome, Linda, what a great idea! Thanks for the inspiration!
xxx Margreet

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online