Monday, June 1, 2009

Cute Daisy May and Saturday Challenge



Good afternoon ladies I just don’t know where the time had gone last week and I got so busy I did not have time to post or blog hop to see your creations but I will make up for it this week. I am onto my next exam and it takes a lot of my time up, well that’s when I get free time lol.

I am glad to say I passed the last one with a great score, I was a bit worried about it so I was very pleased. I do love it when I get descent scores as its worth all the hard work I put in and my blogging friends encourage me and give me really nice comments so that’s why I have decided to post now and again about my studies, enough of my ramblings and onto my DT spot for this week, also please look at the other DT creations, so beautiful, link on my side bar to their blogs.




Cute Daisy May and isn’t she looking great, this week’s theme is to have embossing on your card, I used sheet 25 from Daisy designs, but you don’t have to use the Daisy images just pick one of your own or you can purchase them from the digi shop, link on my side bar.

I used the embossing folder swirls and I love pink and turquoise together, the papers and border strip are K and Co and to the border strip I added little pink flowers, I have a jar full of these but I have no idea where they came from and in the centre I added a gems.
I used my cuttlebug for the flowers and used swiss dots folder on them plus inked the edges and added shakur gel to give them a bit of a shine finally added a rose to the centre and the pins and lace are from down the souk here.
So come on ladies lets see you emboss as I love looking at all the entries and you could win a download of your choice from Linnie.

I have also entered this card for Saturday Challenge which this week is Pink, Turquoise and a hint of Brown so I think this fits the bill and the DT creations are beautiful.

I shall be round later to see your creations as I am off now to make some scones as I bought some clotted cream this morning yummy and now I can not stop thinking of them with jam and some of that lovely cream lol.
Thank you for popping round my place I do appreciate it and have a really good day.












12 comments:

Stef H said...

This is beautiful. I love those colors and that image is awesome. I love her pose!

Have an extra scone for me. It'll still reach MY hips, trust me! Even if I don't eat it myself - LOL.

Hugs,

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda,l love the image and colour.

Hugs Riet.x

coldwaters2 said...

Oh I love this card that image is gorgeous and your colour combo is fab and works so well.

Hugs
Lorraine x

LINDA said...

This is just gorgeous!! Love it..The image is so sweet..
Hugs, Linda

Linnie said...

mmmm i can smell the scones from here..congrats on passing your exam
Card beautiful as always Linda my mojo is playing hooky at the moment it must be the heat not used to it in yorkshire lol
luv
linniex

cats whiskers said...

Oh what a cute card, love that image and your colouring is just perfect
Hugs Jacqui x

Enfys said...

Love it Linda, these teen girls with attitude have been popular with all the DT this week! Good luck with the exams
hugs
En x

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Linda and I hope that you've enjoyed one of your scones by now
Ann x

jem (jane elizabeth middleton) said...

loving this daisy, this card is fab. Good luck in your exams, I'm on the last leg of my nvq in childcare.janex

Jill said...

gorgeous card Linda and well done on your score, thanks for joining us at scsc hugs Jill xx

Sandra said...

Hi Linda...beautiful card,love these more trendy images and you've used the perfect colour scheme for her...i so love turquoise.Great use of embossing too.
Bet i've missed the scones...let me know when you're baking again...lol,and clotted cream and jam yummy!
Take care
San x

Mrs Mac said...

Congrats on your exam score!

I love pink and turquoise together too... love the flowers on your card! So clever!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online