Monday, June 8, 2009

Still living

Hi everyone
Just a quick post to let you all know I am still in the land of the living but I have been a bit busy and I have had no time to make cards or even blog hop.
I found out this week one of my exam questions had been changed aaggggg so I have been hidden under books and research before I can even answer the darn thing and as the deadline is Thursday, panic sets in and screams at the computer are often heard lol.
I have to say I was loosing the will to live this morning untill my friend rang and said fancy lunch at the craft shop, well what can I say YES YES YES and even had a little spend she says smiling plus I managed to get half the question done when I came back so it goes to show a little lunch and spend does you good lol.

So its 1 in the morning now and decided to have a drink of Gin and Tonic and do a bit of blog hopping and do my other 500 words tommorow and then after its finished I shall be taking at least 2 days off study to make cards if I can remember how heheh.
Have a good night all and sleep well.

6 comments:

Stef H said...

You'll ace the test. I'm sure of it. Glad to know you are well. I was starting to wonder and would have emailed you this week. I guess great minds.... and all that.

Take care and keep us posted.

Hugs,

coldwaters2 said...

I wish you all the best of luck but I don't think you will need it you seem to be on top of it just fine. I am glad you took a break I think that does work and gives the old grey cells a bit of refreshment as well lol. Thanks for giving us an update and look forward to future postings.

Hugs
Lorraine x

LINDA said...

Im sure you will do great on you test..So glad you got to take a little break.Will be looking forward to more cards soon..
Hugs, linda

Linda said...

Glad that lunch helped. If you are struggling finishing off the question and another lunch will help, just let me know.

Unknown said...

Don't sweat it girl, life is too short! Good luck and will be watching out for the "pretty posts".

Roberta

Mrs Mac said...

Lunch at a craft shop with a friend. This sounds like heaven!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online