Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Challenges today

Good Morning ladies, today’s card is for a friend to give to her little niece and I came up with this! I used the sketch from Friday Sketchers and the papers are from the Brenda Walton collection by K and Co, ribbon and flowers are Bo Bunny, brads are K and Co, the image was sent to me and I am sorry I can’t remember who sent it but thank you. I added a bit of bling and a sentiment.




The inside I used the same papers and my Martha Stewart punch, geez at this rate I am going to wear the poor thing out, but I love it. I added pockets so she could place some money for a pressie and a tag to write on.
I have also entered this into Creative Inspiration Challenge and this week.... ok you guessed the theme, a pocket card, hope you like it.





Thank you for popping by and I shall be round later to see you all.
Hugs

Linda

9 comments:

Mandy said...

hi, A lovely card..love the soft colours and the image is soo sweet..like the idea of a pocket for money or gift vouchers..
Mandy xx

cheryl said...

this is lovely love the colurs you have used thanks for joining us at creative inspirations this week love cheryl xxxx

pinky said...

I love your colour combination the pink and blue are just gorgeous together and the stamp is very cute. Love the insides too, nice little effect.
Pinky

Stef H said...

gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. i absoluely love your insides!

hugs,

maxine said...

A lovely card Linda thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week

Tracy said...

Hi Linda gorgeous inside and out and loving the colour combo she will love it!!!
Thanks for joining us all over at Creative Inspirations this week and goodluck.
Hugs
Tracy
xxxx
Alex has parcels to post on Friday and he will be posting your parcel from me then.
xxx

jude said...

What a gorgeous card and love the colour combo used.Thanks for taking time to join in with this weeks challenge over at creative inspirations.Good luck hope to see you back next time
hugs judex

DonnaMundinger said...

How adorable and such Yummy colors! xxD

Riet said...

What a beautiful card Linda,i love the image and colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online