Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stamp for the Weekend - Susie Sassy - Basic Grey - Challenges

Hi Ladies Well I think I must have been in Lala land yesterday as I for got to take a picture of the card I made, also I sent it off in the post for a birthday duh, anyway on to the card I made today.






The image is a new one I purchased from PinkCat Studio along with some others you will see this week, does your purse ever groan when you take the credit card out? or is it just mine!! I just could not resist this cat I think it’s so cute.


I used the sketch that was created by Nancy from Stamp for the Weekend, I also entered it into two more challenges, which are, Susie's Sassy Challenge and she would like to see Pink and Sparkle and also into Basic Grey and they would like to see Glitz and Bling so I think I have covered all these aspects.





Materials used

Paper, Snowflake Rub On’s – Basic Grey
Bling– Kaban
Ribbon – Stash
Image – PinkCat
Coloured – Ho2 Twinkles and Water Colour Pencils
Flowers – K and Co
Brad, Spacer, Charm - Hobbyhouse
Glitz – Stickles
Nessti – Labels 4
Sentiment - Computer

All for now and I shall be round to see you all soon as I need some inspiration as my mojo is going walkabout again.
Hugs

Linda

13 comments:

Dragonlady said...

Hi Linda,

I find paypal is even easier to use or should I say abuse!!!
Gorgeous card and I love this image and your colouring. The charm is brilliant.

Hugs Ali x

pinky said...

Gorgeous card Linda, just love this delicious pink card! Excellent image and I love your spacer and charm. I'm that good I don't even need to take my card out to spend, so it thinks it quite safe in my purse lol.
Pinky

Susie Sugar said...

Stunning card Linda purrfect pink!!! oh sorry I just couldn't help myself !!
Thanks for joining in this time at The Susie's Sassy Challenge
Hugs Susie xx

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Linda, what a gorgeous card. The image is so cute and your colouring is fab. The papers are stunning and the santa charm is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at susie's sassy challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Tara Godfrey said...

Ahhhh...This is super duper cute, Linda! I love your image and you've coloured it beautifully. Love your great BG papers and the charm is fab too! Great card!!!!
Thanks so much for joining us at BasicGrey Challenges.
Hugs,t and the BG DT

rozzyb said...

Fabulous card. just love the colours and the image is sooo cute
hugs rozzy xx

LINDA said...

Gorgeous card.. Very lovely!!
Hugs, Linda

Nancy said...

Thank you for making such a pretty christmas card using my little sketch:O) That cat is adorable, love the gorgeous papers you have used, and that Santa charm is so cute.
Thank you for joining us at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck!
Nancy;o)

Tracy said...

Cute card, love the image. Thanks for joining Susie's Sassy Challenge, good luck.
Happy crafting
Tracy x

Anonymous said...

Oh sweetie!! This is just fabulous!! What a darling image and such fantastic colors!! Adore that cute little charm dangling down!! :) HUGS

Gunn (Merete) said...

I adore this card. love the papers and colors on this one. And this Cat is just fab.
Thanks for joining SFTW and good luck.
Gunn :-D

Ali Dantre said...

Hi Linda, beautiful card! thanks for jopin ing us over at susies sassy challenge this week.

Hugs
lisa.xx
DT

Unknown said...

I love this one Linda! Wow! SOOOO cute!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online