Friday, February 4, 2011

21st Birthday Card and Whimsy

My card today is a 21st Birthday card, I am in the process of making three of these for one order, I used a Bugaboo image and she wanted purple and lilac with no flowers, geez no flowers, well I found that hard as I love my flowers, this is what I came up with.



Inside to match



I have entered the following challenges:

Stamp Something – Use a Digi

Stamptacular SundayWhatever You Want


Thanks for popping by my place again, it’s so good to see you and also read your comments, I do appreciate it. Have a good day all



7 comments:

Margreet said...

fab card Linda....love the colours and the colouring of that great image....don't miss the flowers!!
xxx Margreet

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous card. LOve these colours.
Flowers?? What flowers. Spot on without them.
Chrissyxx

Crafting Queen said...

Love the purple, great card!! Have a great weekend. Hugs Anesha

Sprytebyrd said...

Beautiful card, Linda! Love the lace and the pins and the oh so pretty color!
Thanks so much for joining us at Stamptacular Sunday this week!
Hugs!! Dee Sprytebyrd's Spot

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Linda ! I love the DP and your embellishments are gorgeous ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Skraptacular Designs said...

Thank you so much for participating in our "Whateva!" challenge this week at Stamptacular! Your submission is absolutely wonderful and so inspirational!

Also, in case you're interested, we're in the middle of a DT Call and would love for you to apply! You can find detailed information on what is required and how to apply on our Challenge Blog...http://stamptacularsundaychallenge.blogspot.com!

Thanks again for joining us this week at Stamptacular! I hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

Hugs,
Priscilla

LINDA said...

Such an adorable card.. Love the colors.. very lovely..
Hugs, Linda

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online