Wednesday, February 2, 2011

ATC

Hi everyone, I hope your all well and the weather is being kind to you, I am posting a creation I made yesterday it’s an ATC, now I do not make many of these but I do enjoy making them when I do.



The image is one I won over at Bugaboo, he’s so cute, I coloured him with Copic and Pro Markers then cut him out, I used Bo Bunny papers and ink the edges with Dew Drops, the sentiment is an old one from my scrapbook box.

I have not looked in this box for months and found about 200 sentiments, see hidden stash that you forget about lol plus lots of other things. The hearts and ribbon are from my stash and of course the flower is from Wild Orchid, I finished by adding a bit of bling.

I have entered the following challenges:

One Stop Crafts - ATC

Catch The Bug - ATC

Sister Hood of Crafters - Anything Goes

Creative Card Crew - Pink and Purple.... my favourite colours too

Karber -  Use Something Old .... Sentiment I used

I have not been crafting today as I woke with a rather bad head and this has been going on for a month or so, I see the docs tomorrow, I am also getting flashes in my eyes so I went to get my eyes done and only a little change there so I hope the doc can sort me out. I hate it when I cannot craft.
I was also a bit of an idiot yesterday, I made a card for a friend and by mistake took it to the shop to be sold, I realised as soon as I got back home and went straight back to the shop but it had been sold, how dumb is that, so I have to make another one now, hubby says I can now wear the dunces hat for a day (cheek).

Thanks for popping in to see me again and have a really good night all oh don’t forgot Whimsy Seek Peeks start this week.



16 comments:

coldwaters2 said...

Hi Linda I love this ATC that image is adorable and your design is gorgeous thank you for joining us at One Stop Crafts this week.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Linda, this ATC is so very sweet hun!! I love your colors and image!! ;) TFS! HUGS

Dori Shelton said...

Adorable! Love the image and the colors!

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable ATC, like the image and the background. Great job. Hugs Anesha

Nikbee said...

A beautiful ATC Linda. A lovely image.

I hope something can be done about your headaches.

Nikki x

Catherine said...

This is so cute Linda ! I love Deacon ! Your colouring is fab ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Junie said...

Awww Linda what a fab ATC do you know I have never made one of those before but you know me always wanted to FAB FAB IMAGE !! Sorry you had such a bad day yesterday, let me know what doc says (will email)how fantastic must your card have been for someone to buy it before you got the chance to go back to the store !!!

CraftyC said...

Love your act Linda. I used to be addicted to making these years ago and have hundreds of them in folders. Maybe something worth trying again!
Clairexx

Agnieszka M said...

Linda, your ATC is beautiful.
Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew in colours challenge and good luck!
Hugs
Agnieszka

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda, what a lovely ATC Ive not made one for months but after seeing what a fabulous job youve done of yours I might just have a try. With love and hugs Shirleyx

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, totally gorgoeus creations hun, beautifully decorated biggest of hugs love pops x x x

Unknown said...

Linda, Love the ATC! Your coloring is very pretty! Hugz

Catherine said...

Thank you so much for joining us at Catch the Bug with Bugaboo Stamps this week Linda ! Your ATC is gorgeous ! Great choice of digi ! Good luck ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Rae Anne said...

On Linda, you have my heart with all that beautiful bling. . .;) I love the sentiment up the side like that - Very cool! Thanks so much for participating in Catch the Bug's ATC challenge with Bugaboo Stamps! :D MWAH!

Amy said...

Great ATC!! Love the bling and that DP is so cool. Thanks for joining Bugaboo's challenge

Cathy Spicer said...

What a perfect ATC! Love all the details, thanks for sharing with us at OSC. Good luck in the draw!

Cat, OSC DT

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online