Thursday, April 21, 2011

Meljen Digi Release at Whimsy

Good Morning all,
Today we see a new release of images from Meljen over at Whimsy and I think these are perfect for all the guys in your life, the ones who would love to be a policeman etc when he grows up, or in my case my son who is a policeman, there are five to choose from.





I used the Police Bear, now is he not the cutest, I coloured him with Copic and used Bo Bunny papers then just gave the card loads of layers, finishing with a bit of bling.




The inside to match





I will be back later to enter some challenges as I have to dash out now, I forgot to give my friend her Birthday card and it's today aggggg so many things going on in my head, I am a right dippy today.

Thanks for listening to my rambles and popping by to see me and I shall see you all later.


13 comments:

Riet said...

So gorgeous card Linda,I love the image and your papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Junie said...

Hey Linda !!! I absolutely love your card !!! Such a cute cute image !!! all the images are cute !!!

Nikbee said...

A lovely card. The image is fab.

Nikki x

Linda said...

Luv the card, so cute.

Catherine said...

What a sweet card Linda ! I love the DP : perfect for a card for a man !

chrissy xx said...

One perfect man card. LOve your image and those papers are yummy too!
Chrissyxx

Kim Piggott said...

Wow!
This is so gorgeous!
hugs
kim x

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda wow they are fabulous images and your card is just right for a young lad who loves being a postman. with hugs Shirleyxxxxx

*Vicki* said...

Really adorable Linda!! I love your beautiful papers and colors!! ;)

Crystal said...

OMG Linda how stinkin adorable!!!!!! LOVE how you used this image hun!!! Hope you are having a GREAT week!

LINDA said...

Such an adorable card.. Love these images.. they are just to cute.. Hope you have a wonderful Easter.. Hugs, Linda

CraftinGranny said...

Love the argyle dp Linda and that image is just too cute. Thanks for always stopping by and the sweet comments. Have a very blessed and happy Easter weekend! "Hugs" Carol

DonnaMundinger said...

Sooo cute! I'm loving that paper. You're really rocking the guy cards. xxD

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online