Friday, December 2, 2011

Bugaboo Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas

Hi Everyone I am back again with Day 2 of 12 Days of Christmas event over at Catch the Bug Blog and of course it’s the Bugaboo way again filled with lots of great inspiration and prizes.

Each day there will be a new challenge with prizes and a grand prize at the end of the event.

So onto todays challenge DAY 2 Turtle Dove 



“Turtle Doves” are all about Love so make a Love themed card!


For my card I used Little Penguin Winter Bench love these, so darn cute and coloured them with Copic and Prisma pencils and finished the image with glitter. 


The Inside




The I used leafs as embellishment from M/S and glittered them, I quiet likes these so I might do some more. The papers Basic Grey and I finished the card with rik-rak ribbon and pearls again.

You can this image over at the Bugaboo Store and don’t forget right now there is 50% off all images for the month of December now how exciting is that, you can stock up on your images at half the cost, love a bargain me.

So here’s what you can win during the 12 Days of Christmas

Daily Challenge Prize: 1 Winner - (5) images of your choice!

Grand Prize: 1 Winner - The Full 12 Days of Christmas Image Set and a January Guest Designer Spot on the Bugaboo Stamps Design Team!

In order to qualify for prizes you must use a Bugaboo Stamp image on your creation.

Just in case I have forgotten anything be sure and check out the Catch the Bug Blog for all the details! and great inspiration from my fellow DT's too.

Thank you for popping by my place today, I do appreciate it and have a good day all.



11 comments:

Tracy said...

Hi Linda,
Beautiful card love the image and sparkle!
Your blog is looking deelish,love the header.
Wishing you a good weekend.
Hugs
Tracy
xxx

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable image, love the papers you used, great card. :)

Catherine said...

I LOVE your card Linda ! What a cute image ! And the DP's are gorgeous ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Lori said...

Great card Linda! Love the rich colors and all the sparkly glitter!
Lori

Nannieflash said...

Hi Linda wow what a fabulous card and I love your colour combo its very striking. hugs Shirleyxx

Cheryl First said...

Gorgeous card, Linda! Love all those glittery punched leaves! Super layout and colors!

Creations by Shirl said...

Love your new Christmassy blog header ~ very pretty choice.....
Your Christmas card is gorgeous as ever, those penguins are just adorable...Great sets of papers and embellies too....

Riet said...

Beautiful card Linda,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Junie said...

WOW Linda fab card !!! love your backing papers !!! Oh didn't realise there was 50% guess where I will head to LOL !!!

CraftyC said...

Hello Linda, what a cute card you have made, love the image and the papers are just perfect!
Clairex

Shannah said...

Adorable!! Nothing more to say - just adorable lol!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online