Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Whimsy Inspirational New Challenge

Good Morning Everyone.

I am getting excited now as my friends arrive tomorrow and I still have lots to do so I will get onto my card for today and we see a new challenge over at Whimsy Inspirational.

This week we would love to see Pearls and Patterned Paper
I have used an image by Chrissy Armstong called Snowman Angel, so cute.

To find this beautiful image along with all the other new release's please visit the Whimsy Stamp Store


 You don't have to use a whimsy image but It would be great if you did also it doesn't have to be a card, we welcome all paper projects.



Dont' forget also...As well as a random winner being chosen each challenge one lucky player who has used a Whimsy Stamps image (rubber or digital) will have the opportunity to be a guest designer for a future challenge.





If you have used a Whimsy Image and would like to be a future guest please add GDT to your name when entering at Whimsy Inspiration Challenge Blog .


The guest designer will be able to choose a digi stamp of their choice from the store to create their guest card too!





Remember anyone can enter our challenge and we don't mind you combining with other challenges either! All we ask is that you add a link in your blog post to tell your friends you entered the Whimsy Inspirations Challenge


Thanks for popping by my place it’s so good to see you and also read your comments, I do appreciate it, have a good day all.


6 comments:

chrissy xx said...

Fabulous! Gorgeous colouring Linda! This is one cute snowman..... LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Catherine said...

WOW ! Your colouring on the Angel Snowman is fantastic Linda ! What a delightful card ! I love it ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Riet said...

So beautiful card,I love the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers.

Hugs Riet.xx

Kelly Schelske said...

Adorable Linda!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous Christmas card Linda.
luv
Debby

Shannah said...

Oh this is so adorable Linda! I love it! Hugs, Shannah

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online