Friday, January 20, 2012

Friday Freebie at Catch the Bug


Hi Everyone
I am sorry I did not get to comment at some your blogs yesterday but blogger was playing up and would not let me leave comments for some reason, I hope he is good to me today an lets me comment and also uploads my card for me as I have to pop out, so I shall be round to see you later.

Today we have another mini challenge and its also Friday Freebie over at Catch The Bug and you can get this image absolutely free from Jodie who owns Bugaboo Store.

The challenge is to use the Friday Freebie image and make a creation with 3 printed papers

 



He is so cute don’t you think, I coloured him with copic and added glossy accents to the balloon and his hat, adding brads and decorative corners to finish.


Thanks for popping in to see me again I do appreciate it.


8 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Adorable card, such a cute iamge. Have a great weekend. :)

Catherine said...

What a sweet sweet card Linda ! I love the cute image, the DP and the glaze on the balloon ! Just great ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Hanneke said...

What a fun card! Love the bright colors and cute image. Hugs, Hanneke

Cheryl First said...

He's adorable, Linda! Love the papers and colors, and the bright red balloon!

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

Gosh...I love the papers and your coloring and I love the glossy accents. It showed up so well in your picture.

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi Linda,
Cute cat and awesome papers too..
TFS on this freebie site.....I love digis....

chrissy xx said...

Gorgeous! Great colours! This is one to bring a smile Linda!
LOve it.
Chrissyxx

CraftyC said...

Gorgeous Linda and love those happy papers
Clairexx

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online