Saturday, January 21, 2012

New Challenge Catch the Bug

Hi Everyone
We had a great day yesterday with our friend’s as we went out for champagne buffet lunch, all the food you could image but the desserts were to die for in my opinion so yummy, the only downside was we got stuck in a protest and it took nearly an hour to get home instead of 10 minutes, bit scary really with all those people on the highway. 


Onto my card for today and we see a new challenge over at Catch the Bug for you and today we would like you to use the following sketch.



I used the image called Bird Greetings - birdy love you and you can find it HERE so so cute and perfect for any valentine or love card, I have no idea why but I thought they would look good in Pink lol but I think it works, the hearts I did on my cricut and the paper is from Bo Bunny.




You can find this image over at the Bug Store and lots of other yummy images too plus there is a deal of the day right now, so go on have a bit of retail shopping.


I did get round to see a few of you yesterday but blogger is still not playing nice on some sites and I could not leave a comment, I will try again today. Thanks for popping in to see and I look forward to seeing your creations later.


6 comments:

Catherine said...

This is so so sweet Linda ! I love the paper and the two little birds are so cute ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

chrissy xx said...

What a cutie! Great colours too Linda. LOve it.
Chrissyxx

Nannieflash said...

Stunning card Linda love that image and your colour choice. hugs Shirleyxx

Carolina Girl (Cely) said...

I don't remember this image and it is already on my wishlist after seeing your darling card....really love it!

Anonymous said...

Hello, very professional high level blog! thank you for sharing. Because of good writing, and I learned a lot, and I am glad to see such a beautiful thing. Sorry for my bad English. ?

Hanneke said...

Lovely! That image is cute and I love those hearts matching the background DP. Hugs, Hanneke

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online