Saturday, August 4, 2012

Catch the Bug Challenge

Good Afternoon all

It's Saturday so that means their is a new challenge over at Catch the Bug, this time it's Anything Goes so it's your choice you can do anything you like.

I decided to do a crafty theme one using Crafting Nut Image, love this image and you cand find it HERE




I used Copic for the colouring and Bo Bunny papers and the ribbon I found at the bottom of my ribbon box box. I have been having lots of issues with blogger all week.

 I have been getting this error message......error occurred while trying to save or publish your post. I have been an hour with this post alone.

 I have used firefox, google, crome, internet explore, done my cookies etc writing in HTML mode.

I am back again to publish my post and this time I am on my hubby's computer and it worked yippy so now I think it is my computer playing up and that's all I need aggg.

Off to have tea now and then a quick look at my computer to see whats going on with it

   Thanks for popping in today I appreciate you reading my drivel today. 


Pin It

8 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Oh my love that big ribbon, and your image and layout is adorable Linda...
Hope you are enjoying your lovely weekend....

Riet said...

What a gorgeous card Linda.

Hugs Riet.xx

Margreet said...

What a fun image, Linda...love the pretty papers and your ribbon with bow is fab!
xxx Margreet

pinky said...

Very cute image Linda and love that gorgeous ribbon.

*Vicki* said...

LOL!! This one makes me smile!! Love your pretty design! :)

coldwaters2 said...

Fabulous card Lind a great image and gorgeous papers I love the layers and design.
hugs
Lorraine x

downrightcrafty said...

beautiful card and wow gorgeous bow and ribbon
Hugs Kate xx

Catherine said...

Your card is so sweet Linda ! Love the layout and the bow is scrumptious ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online