Sunday, August 5, 2012

Magnolia

Hi Everyone

This afternoon I have a magnolia card to show you , there is a  DT call going on over at Totally Tilda and I wanted to enter as I love Magnolia to bits.

I coloured her with Copic and the papers are Bo Bunny and My Minds Eye which have been inked with Victorian Velvet.




The pin I made myself, it is actually one of my hat pins that I make to sell, flowers are from W/O,  I used a M/S  punch for the butterfly, seam binding was used for the bow and pearls from my stash

The tag is from a die I cannot remember where I got it now err, age thing when I find out I will let you know.

Challenges

Crafty Catz - Pink

Sir Stamp A Lot - Things with Wings


I can now post again on my laptop after the ordeal I had yesterday, my lovely hubby sorted it for me, what would I do without him, thanks Brin.


Thank you for popping in to see me, its lovely to see you all and I do appreciate your comments, I shall see you all later, have a great day all.

Pin It

18 comments:

yvon said...

Beautiful card Linda, gorgeous coloring.
Good luck!!
Hugs, yvon

Unknown said...

wow superb card just perfect for my challenge thank for joining in with us at crafty Catz hug ssassyxxxxxxx

pinky said...

Its just gorgeous Linda. Love your gorgeous pin too. Good luck in the DT call. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
Pinky

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Linda. Love that pin, just beautiful.
Good luck with the DT Call.
hugs
Dawn (Totally Tilda DT)

Dragonlady said...

Linda this is fabulous, love your pin. All the best with the DT call.

hugs Ali x

Margreet said...

Beautiful, Linda...good luck in the DT call!
xxx Margreet

Ruth said...

Very pretty indeed! I do love the hat pin and the gorgeous tag.Thanks for joining our August challenge at Sir Stampalot, Ruth :)

coldwaters2 said...

Wowwwww Linda this is absolutely stunning, it is so very beautiful, the colours, design and the embellishments are top notch I wish you luck in the DT call.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Anonymous said...

Very sweet, Love the gorgeous flowers and pretty pearls, beautifully done, Good luck with the DT Call
Hugs julie P

brenda said...

Good morning Linda,

What a very pretty card and I love the shape that tag at the top.

Many thanks for sharing your lovely work and joining our 'Take flight' theme at Stampalot challenge this month.

B x

downrightcrafty said...

oh so very beautiful love all the gorgeous ness
hugs Kate xx

Susie Sugar said...

Hello darling what a pleasure to see you enter out DT call at Totally Tilda Linda !!
Your card as always is gorgeous really pretty, love all the detail and you've captured the colours from our photo perfectly
Thank you for entering ;)
Hugs Susie Sugar x

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous Linda and so cute.
luv
Debby

Lynne K said...

Gorgeous card, such pretty colours, and love that tag! (I'll be checking back to see where you got it!) Thank you for sharing with us at Stampalot Challenge this month, and good luck.

Lynne x

Sally H said...

What a fabulous card! LOVE the tag. Thanks for sharing it with us for our take Flight theme at Stampalot this month and good luck!

Catherine said...

WOW ! Your card is totally awesome Linda ! Fantastic colouring ! I love your display of flowers and the little tag is so sweet ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Christine said...

Gorgeous sweet Tilda creation stunning colouring & design lovely take on the inspirational piccy..
thanks for sharing good luck in the TT DT call.

smiles Christine x Totally Tilda DT

Curly said...

Thank you so much for joining us at the Crafty Catz Pink Challenge with this superb creation,

I do hope you will come on over and join in the fun with us again next week,

Have a lovely day
Hugs Bridget :0) x

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online