Friday, August 15, 2014

Painted Girl

Hi Everyone

A picture I did this week.

I drew the girl and hair in pencil when I was happy with that I went round again in a black pitt pen, then coloured her.

I did the background with different coloured gelatos mixing each one into the next one as I went along.


I stenciled the butterfly's, adding more colour as I went along, then doodled on each one.

The butterfly is tissue paper from TH I cut out and stuck then coloured.

I finished with text stamps and more doodles.




I have been asked to do one on canvas but with fish and a blue green background so she looks like she is in the sea ummm .

 Its ok doing it for me but when you do one for someone else that's a different thing altogether. I will let you know how it comes out.

Thanks for popping in to see me I love your visits and your comments too.

Have a great day all and I will see you soon.



Pin It

5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

THis is really beautiful!!! Have a great weekend.

*Vicki* said...

Wow Linda this is really amazing!! LOVE the coloring and her wavy hair! :) Enjoy your weekend!

Catherine said...

This is so beautiful Linda ! Love the colours ! Hugs, blessings and love from Catherine

Inger Harding said...

Wow such a beautiful painting Linda!
Have a nice and creative week :)
♥ Hugs, Inger

bumblebee creations said...

Wow, Linda, this is gorgeous !! Cant wait to see your next one....

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online